Training Jedi

ImperialAssasin

Question

I borrowed SW REB. from a friend. I'v had it for over a year, but I don't know how to train jedi.!!??! Someone tell me...PLEASE!!!???!!

Also would anybody send me kool things to do while I'm playing?

At Last We Will Reveal Ourselves To The Jedi...At Last We Will Have Revenge

• Answers 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Scathane wrote:

No, they don't, at least not through missions. I still believe, however, that Force sensitives other than Luke and Leia get a Force increase when they fail a mission. At leas when you're playing the Alliance...

U mean they are growing without a message when failing?

I believe they are growing when sucessfully compleeting their mission

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane
I have checked it and I was indeed wrong. :oops: Minor force sensitive characters don't have a force increase when their mission is foiled. I must've confused this with a game where I had a Leia or Luke replaced by another card, so that it looked like a mnor character...

Guest Scathane
But whats about if they successfull complete their missions??

I believe they increase their force ability.

I'm not sure, but this should be easy to check...

How can u check this? There is no message but they increase their combat and espionage for around 5 points after successful completing a sabotage mission

Guest Scathane
How can u check this? There is no message but they increase their combat and espionage for around 5 points after successful completing a sabotage mission
Well, you send them on a mission and when it's successful (try sabotageing a mine on a planet with two garrisons), see whether their stats have gone up.

By the way, every character's stats go up after a successful mission. We should check whether force-users' stats go up more...

"By the way, every character's stats go up after a successful mission. We should check whether force-users' stats go up more..."

And perhaps they have to also increase other stats as used in the mission

for example: after a sabotage mission they should increase with their diplamatic stats

tell me if Iam wrong

I hope u excuse the bad english :oops:

Guest Scathane

Don't worry about the English... Where are you from, by the way?

With regard to stats going up, I believe that stats go upo according to successes you have:

- combat & espionage go up after successfull sabotage, rescue and espionage missions
    - diplomacy goes up after successful diplomacy mission
    - leadership goes up after successful incite uprising missions

The question that I have is whether combat, espionage and leadership go up as well after succesful planetary defense or after a fleet battle in case the character's an officer?

Ok first Iam from Germany u?

Scathane wrote:

The question that I have is whether combat, espionage and leadership go up as well after succesful planetary defense or after a fleet battle in case the character's an officer?

Thats a very good question :roll:

I dont know the answer :(

I don't think that leadership goes up except in Incicte or Subdue uprising, I have never seen it go up after a battle or planetary defense, maybe they could and that to Rebellion 2??

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane

I don't think that leadership goes up except in Incicte or Subdue uprising, I have never seen it go up after a battle or planetary defense, maybe they could and that to Rebellion 2??

Leadership can go up, though, so when is it, then?

Only after successful Subdue and Incite uprising missions. I think.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
Only after successful Subdue and Incite uprising missions. I think.
Sorry, I misread your previous post. :oops:

No worries :wink:

Recruitment does affect it, and I think that incite and subdue go up only when the mission is done, not when it says that it is a success

There is a chance that I could be wrong :oops:

There's a chance we are all wrong.

There's a chance we don't even exist.

There's a chanche we only exist in a bizarre dream of a certain cat, and all we write and discuss are only the excuses for casual encounter to satisfy Zoot's psychopathical tendencies (and other tendencies).

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
As far I knew leadership wasn't altered in the game, incite uprising or subdue doesn't affect it.
Yes, leadership can go up, I've seen it happen. Point is I don't remember when.