What new force power can you come up with?

Barkoa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
how about a power to kill jar-jar?
:twisted: Sounds great! Although it does seem sort of a shame to waste force powers on JarJar...

Guest Scathane

Or, of course, the surgically inserted lightsaber, which you could - and most definitely would - force-ignite: snap-hiss... hehehe! :twisted:

This works fine for Harry Potter as well and the sheer artistical feel of it makes it worth wasting some force power on it!

Jar-jar is most definitely the most annoying sw character ever! This might sound horrible, but I also thought 3PO was pretty horrible and annoying, admittedly nowhere near as bad as JJ, but still a pain.

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

C3PO was irritating with his stating the obvious and always trying to stop people from doing dangerous stuff. But the worst thing about him is his abillity to always talk at just the wrong moments.

Mind you R2-D2 could get irritating with his always being right and caring for his master but at least he has some sort of personality to cover it up.

R2 was okay, but 3PO was worse. R2 is at least reliable and brave (if a droid can be).

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

I always loved the way C3PO critisised R2

"What do you mean the hyperdrive is deactivated... the central computer told you!R2D2! you know better than to trust some stange computer." from the empire strikes back.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

I think that in the original movies C-3PO was good for comic relief. The same for R2, and that only increased when they were together. In the prequals, well, they're jsut sad. Lucas is trying too hard to make them funny. I nearly lost my lunch at all the bad punns made in the battle between the Jedi and the Battle Droids.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I think that in the original movies C-3PO was good for comic relief. The same for R2, and that only increased when they were together. In the prequals, well, they're jsut sad. Lucas is trying too hard to make them funny. I nearly lost my lunch at all the bad punns made in the battle between the Jedi and the Battle Droids.

True... The Geonosis scene was overly stupid, and Threepio I'm naked commentary in Ep. I wasn't that bright either.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Well to be honest, almost all of the ones in the prequels. I liked the "naked" one, I thought that was true C3PO humor. But thinking about it now, thats the only one (off the top of my head) that I like. That whole C3PO as a battle droid sequence was just stupid. That + Jar Jar = bad idea GL He put them in the same movie for crying out loud!

Very very true, that was the first thing I noticed. It was maximized in PM though. That makes me mad. As much as I hate him, he serves a purpose and he cant sound and act like he does, fine leave him in. But some of the superfluous talking (and "joke")scenes were just stupid. If GL just took out some of the crap, hed have a much better movie.

He single handedly brought the movie down. For me at least. There were otehr bad elemtents, but he was the kicker.

The movie wasn't ruined, although severely impacted since they Jar Jar so early on. When I first saw him, I thought, "My goodness, if they use him too much I'm gonna scream!!!"

-Barkoa