Question?

Vero

You should it really helps for hosting and its free. You get 3Mb which is ample for image hosting. and its totally free.

To get back to subject. I wonder if Rebellion is still actually produced?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Guest Admiral_Antilles

BTW: I just made you an assistant manager to filter the chatrooms... :lol:

It seems my moderating duties have been extended... I am not sure if I can take much more of this. :lol: On a more serious note though, lets try to keep this on-topic. I would hate to have to lock it.

From my understanding Rebellion 2 has only begun in the planning stages, and nothing concrete has been developed yet.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Also, we are currently working on a TC called Rebellion:Reloaded. This total conversion is a complete total conversion from everything in the original Rebellion. Expect to see new cards, models, voices, the works. It is all very impressive. However, we still need some voice-actors for certain parts. Please check this thread out and/or contact Jahled. :)

Guest Admiral_Antilles
It's really a bit of both, yes it is a Total Conversion so we will be using the game engine and such. However, it looks much better than Rebellion in terms of looks. Hope that helps... :)

Aye ive seen some photos of the game...i hope you guys can make it look a tiny better. Im prolly just used to the graphics from Warlords or something. It l ooks like it would be really fun tho...