Question?

Vero

Does EB sell this game or something. I havent heard of it untill iventured out of Warlords forum. This game sounds awesome from what ive heard and would love to download/buy it :twisted:

There may be some RB stores that still have an old copy of it, though not many. You can check their online store, or the places Mad suggested above.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

from the look of the posts it looks like there have been quite a bit of mods or expansions that have come out. Should i look to buy those as well or just try to find em for downloading?

For Rebellion? There have been no expansions, though RebEd is around for modifying the game. there are also some "mods" to increase the difficulty of the AI and so on, as well as model changing.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Really? I bought it (for the second time) alone, though FC wasn't out yet. My first copy of the game was sucked into my CD-ROM when I put it in on top of my Jedi Knight disk.

Ive had my copy for about 4 years now. I actually picked it up at a garage sale for a buck.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Cannot remeber the year, but I still use my original disk which is in almost perfect condition. I even have the rather box it came in. :)

I think Rebellion came out in 1996, as windows 95 was in its Plus stages, and windows 98 was to be realeased the next year..

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Now, Now, there is no need for capital letters in every word. It is quite simple really. If you look up where the picture of the Star Destoryer is, you will see some teal-highlighted words such as Home, Forums, Rebellion, etc.

Move your cursor over Forums until you see a drop-down.

Click Profile on the drop-down and scroll to the bottom of the page.

There you will find what you seek. Just enter in the URL of the picture you want (you can search google for pictures). Although I recommend hosting the picture when you find it yourself or asking Jahled, because Webmasters hate people who leech off their sites.

Hope that helps. :)

BTW, be aware of what you post and where. This is not the proper topic to post such a thing, thanks.

Thanks Antilles, but what do you mean this isn't the right forum? Isn't this just a general question forum? If not, sorry.

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

To answer Vero the games original graphics look rather poor. Most ship are 40 polys in the 3d mod but it is quite easy to create and download new models for ship and replace the original ones. I mean i created a simple model with 200 poly. And mask created a fantastic tutoral to explain how to create ships and integrate them. And the best thing is that the programs to do that are FREE

And BTW Barkoa: If you need hosting just put the pic on my MSN group:

http://groups.msn.com/ImagehostingfromMad78

And please don't make it too big since the group is already quite full. If you have problem just PM me.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Thanks Antilles, but what do you mean this isn't the right forum? Isn't this just a general question forum? If not, sorry.

I did not say it was not the correct Forum, I said it was not the correct topic to post in. This post is about where to buy Star Wars: Rebellion not how to change your avatar. I only asked you please note what you post in what topic. It helps everyone out if you stay on-topic.

Thanks,

To answer Vero the games original graphics look rather poor. Most ship are 40 polys in the 3d mod but it is quite easy to create and download new models for ship and replace the original ones. I mean i created a simple model with 200 poly. And mask created a fantastic tutoral to explain how to create ships and integrate them. And the best thing is that the programs to do that are FREE

And BTW Barkoa: If you need hosting just put the pic on my MSN group:

http://groups.msn.com/ImagehostingfromMad78

And please don't make it too big since the group is already quite full. If you have problem just PM me.

So there you go, arn't Star Wars fans nice and fluffy to one another! :)

I've got over 30 megs of space so i'll host it M78, if things are getting a little tight... :wink:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Yes, it's great to see that our SWR members are playing nicely and sharing. I really got to look into getting myself an MSN group aswell... it just seems time flies so fast when you are busy.