I finally figured out how to be a good Imperial.

teukros

Well I saw that and I got the message and I literally yelled "oh shit!" out loud. I looked to the closest planets that were rebellion. I looked at Bortras: no, Yaga Minor: no, Corellia: no, and then Commenor: yes. I saw that the Emperor and Vader were headed back there with Luke. I moved a large fleet (which was luckily in the system) to Commenor and blockaded it. I then used one of my officers, cant remember who though, I think it was Bane Nothos to sabotage (by himself) both of the gencores on the planet. I then did a military bombardment and an invasion. Thye only had like 3 regimens after the bombing, and I didnt even lose one! Then I simply waited for Palpatine and Vader to arrive and they were imediately freed, and I sent them away.