Star Wars OT DVD Changes

Texas_Fett

Sorry for the sloppy formatting, y'all, but I wanted to get this out asap. I agree with most of the changes, but there are those that downright infuriate me. I've added a few comments in parentheses and in yellow.

-TF

Episode IV: A New Hope

01. The Imperial March has been added to Darth Vader's first appearance on Princess Leia's ship.

02. When Obi-Wan is talking to Luke about his father Anakin's Theme plays in the background and then it turns into the Imperial March as he talks about Vader.

03. The lightsaber effects have been redone and the frame jumps of

lightsabers being turned on has been removed.

04. There's a new scene which has been shot during the filming of Episode III in which the Emperor dissolves the Senate.

05. In the Cantina, the Duros(green aliens guys) have been replaced with

Neimoidians and some aliens from the prequels have been added.

06. The bleeding arm on the floor in the Cantina has been replaced with a

non-bleeding arm because it's now canon that lightsabers cauterize wounds.

07. The original shooting scene between Han and Greedo has been restored. (YESS!! Hallelujah!!) :twisted:

08. Jabba the Hutt has been given a makeover and Han no longer steps on his tail.

09. In place of R2 wobbling down the stairs to the Falcon's hangar, a CG R2 navigating the stairs like he does in Attack of the Clones was added.

10. The white boxes around space ships have been removed and new CG shots have been added.

11. The scene of the Falcon being chased by the two Star Destroyers was

modified. The Falcon now does spinning moves, avoiding the Star Destroyers' fire.

12. When the Death Star destroys Alderaan there's a new scene of Yoda's

reaction to the disturbance in the Force that is created by all those deaths

and then it cuts to Obi-Wan reacting to it as well.

13. The Dianoga has gotten a CG makeover and were are now able to see more of the creature.

14. The Death Star's paneling and computers have been slightly altered to show similar displays to those in the prequels.

15. The words "Tractor Beam" with Aurebesh lettering.

16. More stormtroopers have been added to the Death Star.

17. Temuera Morrison's voice is being recorded for use with all the

stormtroopers.

18. The Obi-Wan/Vader duel has been spruced up. It is much more epic and there is much more movement. A modified version of Duel of the Fates is being considered for the scene. (How they did this, I have no idea. Maybe replacing Alec Guinness with Ewan McGregor? :? )

19. The Death Star plans that are taken from R2 have been updated. When the Rebels are reviewing the Death Star plans they look similar to the plans we see in Attack of the Clones.

20. The Death Star battle is much more epic with more Tie Fighters and more Rebels being blown to bits. We get to see old Naboo starfighters being used by the Rebels. (More is good, but Naboo Starfighters at Yavin?!? WTF? :x )

21. There's a new scene(shot during Episode III) where Darth Vader goes to Coruscant and lands his ship in the same building Count Dooku does at the end of Attack of the Clones. Except now the building is all fixed up and it is now Palpatine's palace. He meets with Palpatine to ask for forgiveness for his failure and inform him of a new potential who is strong in the Force. 8)(Remember our discussion on this, Mask?)

22. Chewbacca now gets a medal.

Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

01. The taun-tauns are now CG.

02. The battle of Hoth is much more epic. We see the Imperial ships land on Hoth and release AT-ATs. The AT-ATs have been sped up a bit. There's a ground battle between the Rebel soldiers and stormtroopers featuring new ships and vehicles. (WOO YAY!)

03. Temuera Morrison's voice is being recorded for the older Boba Fett and all the stormtroopers. :roll:(Jeremy Bulloch will always be Boba Fett...)

04. The white boxes around space ships have been removed.

05. The slug monster is CG.

06. Ian McDiarmid has refilmed scenes as the Emperor. The conversations between Vader and Palpatine is now longer and features a few connections to the prequels.

07. Yoda's face is now animated in CG allowing more _expression of emotions yet his movements remain the same. Also two deleted scenes featuring Yoda instructing Luke have been restored.

08. A new scene was shot in which the stormtroopers, after they capture Han, Leia and Chewie, bring Vader the box containing C-3PO in pieces. Vader orders the stormtroopers to bring the broken droid to Chewbacca's cell so that he can fix him.

09. The lightsaber effects have been redone in certain parts.

10. Luke's fall from Cloud City has been reshot against bluescreen using a stuntman.

Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

01. Jabba the Hutt is now a combination of the puppet and CG.

02. The Rancor is CG and looks disgusting as ever.

03. Yoda is CG. Yoda disappears leaving his clothes behind like Obi-Wan now.

04. The ewoks are now mostly CG and there are a lot more of them. (Why?)

05. The plan is to insert the love theme Across the Stars when Luke is

talking with Leia about their mother. (Ain't that special...)

06. Temuera Morrison's like before is now the voice for Boba Fett and all

the stormtroopers. :roll:

07. In the battle of Endor there are thousands of Ewoks and they are more vicious than there midgets-in-suits counterparts. More bite the dust now. :twisted:(Yesss...)

08. White boxes around ships removed. (And more scenes...please?)

09. The black blotches around Palpatine's face are gone.

10. Some of the lightsaber effects have been redone. The shadows that the lightsabers made on the floor are gone. (Um...why?)

11. During Anakin's death scene it starts with a sad rendition of the

Imperial March and slowly evolves into Anakin's Theme.

12. Sebastion Shaw who played Anakin when he was unmasked has been replaced with Hayden Christenson in make-up to make him look older. Anakin has much more dialogue. He apologizes for the destruction he caused, he thanks his son for turning him back to the light, he tells his son to rebuild the Jedi and he says he loves him and his sister. Just before he dies he says, "It is finished...". :evil::evil:(Note to GL: Nobody liked your "Christ" reference in TPM for Anakin, and it's VERY out of place here. I already despise this scene, and I haven't even seen it.)

13. We see more planets celebrating at the end of the movie. We see an aged Jar Jar, who is now the leader of the Gungans, on Naboo celebrating with the people of Naboo and the Gungans. We see an old Watto, who is now unable to fly, sitting in a hover chair cheering on Tatooine. During these scenes. Across the Stars plays transitioning to the victory celebration music at the Ewok tree village. (Continuity is good; and that answers the question of whether or not Naboo is still around after the Clone Wars.)

14. Anakin's spirit is now played by Hayden Christenson with make-up to make him look his age. He looks on proudly at his son Luke with the spirit of Padme by his side. :roll:

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Are those changes confirmed, I read about them in one of the TF.N's threads, but is this Lucasfilms-confirmed?

SOme changes suck, but some are okay. But I'll always will want the original threatical release of the trilogy.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Are those changes confirmed, I read about them in one of the TF.N's threads, but is this Lucasfilms-confirmed?

SOme changes suck, but some are okay. But I'll always will want the original threatical release of the trilogy.

I honestly can't say, Trej. I got this whole thing second-hand, so it's veracity is dubious, at best. But considering some of the leaked photos I've seen (like the Hayden Christensen Ghost), it has some merit.

Looks cool! Thanks a lot Fett! Some of the changes look really good while some of the others are..... :?

You're welcome! :D

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

I honestly can't say, Trej. I got this whole thing second-hand, so it's veracity is dubious, at best. But considering some of the leaked photos I've seen (like the Hayden Christensen Ghost), it has some merit.

Wasn't the Hayden Christense Ghost photoshopped? :? Anyway, it's rather foolish I would have rather stuck with Sebastian Shaw. And what the Hell is Padme doing there?

And more Ewoks? Oh well...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

:evil::evil::evil:

I...

want...

the...

original...

trilogy.

HC as Anakin with even more dialogue? NOOOOOOOO!

PADME? you're kidding, right?

Jar-Jar? Why. Just... Why.

Yoda in CG?! Aw, c'mon! The puppet one was way better than the CG one! And Yoda in EpIV? That just isn't right.

Any chance we're going to be able to blackmail the original trilogy out of GL?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif

Wasn't the Hayden Christense Ghost photoshopped? :?

Beats me. :?

Anyway, it's rather foolish I would have rather stuck with Sebastian Shaw. And what the Hell is Padme doing there?

And more Ewoks? Oh well...

I hear you, my Vegetable buddy, I hear you...at least more Ewoks bite it.

I...

want...

the...

original...

trilogy.

HC as Anakin with even more dialogue? NOOOOOOOO!

PADME? you're kidding, right?

Jar-Jar? Why. Just... Why.

Yoda in CG?! Aw, c'mon! The puppet one was way better than the CG one! And Yoda in EpIV? That just isn't right.

Any chance we're going to be able to blackmail the original trilogy out of GL?

[bill_clinton_voice]"Ah feal yer pahyne, my friend. Tah-ruly ah do..."[/bill_clinton_voice]

But I wouldn't count on blackmailing the OT outta GL. :roll:

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Gosh!

Well my Texan-friend, that has to be the best post I have ever read here or anywhere concerning Star Wars. It has revolutionized my evening.

I am in your honor for the information. Stunned. 8O But happy... :D

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwDVAmIWsUAuQ5jO7CRMgVlOzkfRENPCjvQoiLm5RwWk4k7rD10UHYz5HpKD5H*QdoxnF*YvBaiK2EtGnL4Ct7bkFXc5d5CooL0!CSIFg6I/stupidposts.gif

...err....only kidding! :)

Woo to you sir! :wink:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Guest JediIgor
How did you get all this info? I'm eagerly awaiting the DVD now and will definitely persuade my dad to buy it! :D

Most things that have been changed I'm looking forward to, added sences, better battle sences and more. I think it's better that there will be more Ewoks in Episode 6 for two reasons - one more can get killed :twisted: , and two - come on, tiny little teddy bears that can kill Storm troopers :roll: There's gotta be a lot of them to make that work!

As for things that I don't like: Using *shudders* Hayden Christense as the older Anakin, having N-1s in the Battle of Yavin - definitely desirves that wtf Fett gave it and finally Padme's ghost - one question, how? She isn't force sensitive!

Oh well, I've got the Trilogy on tape when it was remade (I use to have the original trilogy on tape, though after years of watching them they've been turned into noise :cry: ).

Nevertheless, on September 21st - I'll be buying the trilogy on DVD, now all I need is the money :roll::wink: .

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

I'm happy with all of the changes except the ones involving Temuera Morrison. WHo says that all the Stormtroopers were clones? Why should they be!? I never liked Temuera Morrison. And change Boba Fetts voice? NO! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I HEREBYE DECLARE WAR ON GEORGE LUCAS!!!

That has has taken a set of perfectly good movies, and played with them to the point that he practically ruined them!! Off with his head I say!!

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

I remember seeing these somewhere, but I can't for the life of me remember where. Maybe it was on TF.N, like was mentioned.

Most of these changes wouldn't bother me too much, and some would be improvements. There are a couple that would really put me off, though. A few Z-95's at Yavin would be cool, but not Naboo fighters. I share everyone's general confusion about why Padme would be a spirit. And keep the Duros in!

Also, I really hope they don't go all CG-happy. CG taun-tauns? CG Rancor? CG Yoda? Is Ten Numb going to be CG too? For me, the puppets and alien masks are part of what gives the OT its more realistic "feel" compared to the Prequels. For example, I much prefer the Gran in the OT to the one in AotC. CG is fine for special effects, spaceships and inanimate objects, but for the portrayal of sentient creatures (and even some animals), there are still limitations. But that's just me.

Random comment on #11 of RotJ...I'm trying to imagine a "sad" rendition of the Imperial March, but I just can't. :P

Well, it should be interesting to see what happens. :)

-Thumper

TIE pilots shake at the sound of my name! ...Hey, wait! You're not supposed to be shaking with laughter!

Which way did they go? How many of them were there? How fast were they going? I must find them! I am their LEADER!

Also, I really hope they don't go all CG-happy. CG taun-tauns? CG Rancor? CG Yoda? Is Ten Numb going to be CG too? For me, the puppets and alien masks are part of what gives the OT its more realistic "feel" compared to the Prequels. For example, I much prefer the Gran in the OT to the one in AotC. CG is fine for special effects, spaceships and inanimate objects, but for the portrayal of sentient creatures (and even some animals), there are still limitations. But that's just me.

My point exactly. I don't know which one is worser. An odd CG or an odd stop motion.... hmm... WELL, CG OF COURSE. I don't want to see any CG ewoks. That would take my happy childhood away. :evil:

Trej is right...the list was on the TFN boards, although I got it from someone who got it from there. :? So I guess I came by it third hand.

I've also gotten two different reports; one that the list was debunked as essentially a rampant rumor, and the other that it's gospel. So I honestly can't stand by the veracity of each point. I'm really beginning to regret ever having posted it. :roll: I'm beginning to think GL put the list out himself, just to generate more interest in the DVDs.

I agree that the whole Padme-spirit thing just doesn't make sense. Unless we come to find out in Ep. III that she, too, is Force Sensitive. :roll:

CG Ewoks and Taun-tauns dismay me. More space battle scenes thrill me.

BTW, Thumper: the 'sad' Imperial March already plays in the Special Edition version of RotJ when Vader dies on the shuttle ramp, IIRC.

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

BTW, Thumper: the 'sad' Imperial March already plays in the Special Edition version of RotJ when Vader dies on the shuttle ramp, IIRC.

Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks! Looks like I'll have to go watch the movie again. :wink: What a hardship.

-Thumper

TIE pilots shake at the sound of my name! ...Hey, wait! You're not supposed to be shaking with laughter!

Which way did they go? How many of them were there? How fast were they going? I must find them! I am their LEADER!

Howdy, its me, back from wherever the heck I've been, reeking of mothballs. Anyway, I'd love to see if they'll expand the final space battle at Endor. If they do it wouldn 't surprise me if they, like me, unmothballed some things. Truthfully, I wouldn't mind seeing some N1s, but I'd hope we see a bunch blow to pieces (I mean they are supposed to be inferior in some ways, not just in age but performance).

Blech on all the Yoda/Jabba/Ewok/Vader/Anakin CG changeovers. Like others, I found the ESB yoda puppet alright on its own (in fact, I wished they'd used that for Menace, but oh well. The CG yoda in ep 2 wasn't all that bad, but still don't think they should swap it in for the ESB puppet...If anything, they should go back to Menace and maybe add the ep 2 cg Yoda so there's a better age progression ending with the puppet yoda heh).

Anyway, Yoda's movements as he ages shouldn't be that fluid anyway, makes more sense in my mind that they begin with CG, and end with a decrepid and more arthritic Yoda puppet :D

Ok, enough about the green gremlin, back to space battles!

It would be interesting to say the least if even some of the rumors of the Hoth ground battle were there (still want the stop mostion stuff on the walkers, they should be clunky and intimidating as ever) about the landing ships deboarding them, that could be cool. Wouldn't mind too seeing some other side battles going on down there too. As for the evacuation, maybe they'll spruce that up a bit as well. Wouldn't mind seeing a few transports not making it as in the literature :) Mostly I'm all about the space fixes, I'm a nut for the space battles.

Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks! Looks like I'll have to go watch the movie again. :wink: What a hardship.

I'm so sorry to inflict such a chore upon your person, Thumper. I do hope you can eventually forgive me. :wink:

Mostly I'm all about the space fixes, I'm a nut for the space battles.

Aren't we all, R2? :P Mas Nebulon-B's, starfighters, Mon Cals, and SD's are what SW is all about, IMHO. :D

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

• 1 month later...

Well, I went and got my copy tonight at midnight!!!!!![:D]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a DVD release party and I dressed up as Endor Leia and my friends came as a Stormtrooper and as a Innocent Imperial Death Star Construction worker (lol). It was fun, I will post pictures from it soon!

I only wish I had time to watch them tonight (I have a 8AM class tomorrow[:(])

I hope that you all get a copy as well! We can talk about them!!!

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Oookay, if there are still some of you out there, that are still indecisive on wether they should buy the OT DVDs, here’s what has been changed, as far as I noticed :roll:

I’m using the TFN list, that TF got from somewhere else and posted, to dispense with some rumors as well.

Episode IV: A New Hope

01. The Imperial March has been added to Darth Vader's first appearance on Princess Leia's ship.

Hmm, nope. Still the old music

02. When Obi-Wan is talking to Luke about his father Anakin's Theme plays in the background and then it turns into the Imperial March as he talks about Vader.

Nope. Still the old music

03. The lightsaber effects have been redone and the frame jumps of

lightsabers being turned on has been removed.

Yup, looks definately better now :D

04. There's a new scene which has been shot during the filming of Episode III in which the Emperor dissolves the Senate.

No, that was just a rumor.

05. In the Cantina, the Duros(green aliens guys) have been replaced with

Neimoidians and some aliens from the prequels have been added.

*cough* Duros are blue and the aliens are the same as in the SE.

06. The bleeding arm on the floor in the Cantina has been replaced with a

non-bleeding arm because it's now canon that lightsabers cauterize wounds.

Nope, still bleeding as we are used to.

07. The original shooting scene between Han and Greedo has been restored. (YESS!! Hallelujah!!) :twisted:

Well, to some degree. Greedo shoots first and a split second later Han blasts him. It’s almost even now. Although I liked the original one better.

08. Jabba the Hutt has been given a makeover and Han no longer steps on his tail.

Yes and no. There is a new Jabba, that is better animated, but Han still steps on his tail.

09. In place of R2 wobbling down the stairs to the Falcon's hangar, a CG R2 navigating the stairs like he does in Attack of the Clones was added.

No. Whoever posted this on TFN must’ve had a lot of fun.

10. The white boxes around space ships have been removed and new CG shots have been added.

White boxes ? New CG shots are definately there.

11. The scene of the Falcon being chased by the two Star Destroyers was

modified. The Falcon now does spinning moves, avoiding the Star Destroyers' fire.

No, still the same.

12. When the Death Star destroys Alderaan there's a new scene of Yoda's

reaction to the disturbance in the Force that is created by all those deaths

and then it cuts to Obi-Wan reacting to it as well.

No Yoda, this scene does not show.

13. The Dianoga has gotten a CG makeover and were are now able to see more of the creature.

No

14. The Death Star's paneling and computers have been slightly altered to show similar displays to those in the prequels.

Nnnno.

15. The words "Tractor Beam" with Aurebesh lettering.

Yes

16. More stormtroopers have been added to the Death Star.

Umm, not that I know of.

17. Temuera Morrison's voice is being recorded for use with all the

stormtroopers.

Nah

18. The Obi-Wan/Vader duel has been spruced up. It is much more epic and there is much more movement. A modified version of Duel of the Fates is being considered for the scene. (How they did this, I have no idea. Maybe replacing Alec Guinness with Ewan McGregor? :?)

Nope

19. The Death Star plans that are taken from R2 have been updated. When the Rebels are reviewing the Death Star plans they look similar to the plans we see in Attack of the Clones.

No. It’s still the seventies style graphics.

20. The Death Star battle is much more epic with more Tie Fighters and more Rebels being blown to bits. We get to see old Naboo starfighters being used by the Rebels. (More is good, but Naboo Starfighters at Yavin?!? WTF? :x)

There seem to be a few more fighter scenes than in the SE, but I’m glad to say: there are no N1 fighters in it. Just what we’re all used to see.

21. There's a new scene(shot during Episode III) where Darth Vader goes to Coruscant and lands his ship in the same building Count Dooku does at the end of Attack of the Clones. Except now the building is all fixed up and it is now Palpatine's palace. He meets with Palpatine to ask for forgiveness for his failure and inform him of a new potential who is strong in the Force. :8

(Remember our discussion on this, Mask?)

This scene is not in the movie. I remember, but I’ve been lucky enough to get George off that track, just to deprive you of an argument :lol:

22. Chewbacca now gets a medal.

Nope, although it would be a nice gesture.

Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

01. The taun-tauns are now CG.

Hmm, could be, but not with all of them. Han’s dying Tauntaun seems to fall smoother.

02. The battle of Hoth is much more epic. We see the Imperial ships land on Hoth and release AT-ATs. The AT-ATs have been sped up a bit. There's a ground battle between the Rebel soldiers and stormtroopers featuring new ships and vehicles. (WOO YAY!)

The AT-Ats seem to walk smoother, but that’s all.

03. Temuera Morrison's voice is being recorded for the older Boba Fett and all the stormtroopers. (:roll: Jeremy Bulloch will always be Boba Fett...)

*sigh* that’s true.

04. The white boxes around space ships have been removed.

Again, what boxes ?

05. The slug monster is CG.

Errm, no ?

06. Ian McDiarmid has refilmed scenes as the Emperor. The conversations between Vader and Palpatine is now longer and features a few connections to the prequels.

Yes, Palpatine convinces Vader, that the young rebel, who cooked the DS must be Anakin’s son.

07. Yoda's face is now animated in CG allowing more _expression of emotions yet his movements remain the same. Also two deleted scenes featuring Yoda instructing Luke have been restored.

Nah, still Muppet-Yoda as we all love him and no deleted scenes. I recall some additional training scenes from the book, that the guy on TFN must’ve been referring to.

08. A new scene was shot in which the stormtroopers, after they capture Han, Leia and Chewie, bring Vader the box containing C-3PO in pieces. Vader orders the stormtroopers to bring the broken droid to Chewbacca's cell so that he can fix him.

No, Vader still denies being 3PO’s maker :lol:

09. The lightsaber effects have been redone in certain parts.

Ohh yes, everywhere. :D

10. Luke's fall from Cloud City has been reshot against bluescreen using a stuntman.

Nope, although his scream is gone.

Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

01. Jabba the Hutt is now a combination of the puppet and CG.

Nope, he’s still muppeteered.

02. The Rancor is CG and looks disgusting as ever.

Not that I know of, but he doesn’t look cute that’s for sure.:roll:

03. Yoda is CG. Yoda disappears leaving his clothes behind like Obi-Wan now.

No and no.

04. The ewoks are now mostly CG and there are a lot more of them. (Why?)

Nope, as far as I can tell it’s the same number of Ewoks and they are still costumed children and Kenny Baker.

05. The plan is to insert the love theme Across the Stars when Luke is

talking with Leia about their mother. (Ain't that special...)

Um, still the same music, IIRC.

06. Temuera Morrison's like before is now the voice for Boba Fett and all

the stormtroopers. :roll:

Yes, :| ... :? do stormies talk during this movie ?

07. In the battle of Endor there are thousands of Ewoks and they are more vicious than there midgets-in-suits counterparts. More bite the dust now. :twisted:(Yesss...)

Nohohoo :lol:

08. White boxes around ships removed. (And more scenes...please?)

Did someone draw these boxes on his tape, or where have they been supposed to be ? I think there’s the same amount of scenes :|

09. The black blotches around Palpatine's face are gone.

Yeah :D

10. Some of the lightsaber effects have been redone. The shadows that the lightsabers made on the floor are gone. (Um...why?)

Lightsabers are redone (the picture on the disc contains an error, btw), but I think the shadows are still there.

11. During Anakin's death scene it starts with a sad rendition of the

Imperial March and slowly evolves into Anakin's Theme.

Still the old music

12. Sebastion Shaw who played Anakin when he was unmasked has been replaced with Hayden Christenson in make-up to make him look older. Anakin has much more dialogue. He apologizes for the destruction he caused, he thanks his son for turning him back to the light, he tells his son to rebuild the Jedi and he says he loves him and his sister. Just before he dies he says, "It is finished...". :evil: :evil: (Note to GL: Nobody liked your "Christ" reference in TPM for Anakin, and it's VERY out of place here. I already despise this scene, and I haven't even seen it.)

Well thank the lord, that there’s still Sebastian Shaw under the helmet, although sans his eyebrows, as Trej noted earlier.

13. We see more planets celebrating at the end of the movie. We see an aged Jar Jar, who is now the leader of the Gungans, on Naboo celebrating with the people of Naboo and the Gungans. We see an old Watto, who is now unable to fly, sitting in a hover chair cheering on Tatooine. During these scenes. Across the Stars plays transitioning to the victory celebration music at the Ewok tree village. (Continuity is good; and that answers the question of whether or not Naboo is still around after the Clone Wars.)

We only see the streets of Naboo from above and hear a Gungan shout “Wesa free !“. There’s no JarJar, no Watto and no new music.

14. Anakin's spirit is now played by Hayden Christenson with make-up to make him look his age. He looks on proudly at his son Luke with the spirit of Padme by his side. :roll:

Now that’s my only big beef with the dvds. Hayden’s there, looking twisted instead of forgiving and quite frankly out of place besides such grand actors as Alec Guiness and muppet Yoda :roll:

Oh yeah and there’s no Padme :( (although that would’ve played havoc with continuity)

Ok, if you want to add something to the list, or noticed something, where I’m wrong, tell me. :wink:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif