Star Wars: Battlefront

Guest JediIgor

Battlefield 2 is gonna have persistent characters.

Who said it has to be by "Time" anyways, could be by "Skill" or by "Skill and Time."

Ever play "Jedi Master" mode in Jedi Knight II (I think that's the name) -- it's everyone without force powers against one person who has a lightsaber only but with full force powers (which isn't actually that good, more than 2 people on you at a time can mean you die quickly).

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to play as a Jedi, play Jedi Knight II. the purpose of Battlegront is to focus on the role of the every-day trooper. There weren't any Jedi in Ep. 4-6 fighitng the main battles, and only a few in the Clone Wars. I for one welcome a game without force powers.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I didn't mean that there weren't a lot (though I guess that's what I said isn't it :? ), I just meant that the Jedi/Trooper rations was around 5:10. The Jedi weren't the bulk of the troops.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest JediIgor
If you want to play as a Jedi, play Jedi Knight II. the purpose of Battlegront is to focus on the role of the every-day trooper. There weren't any Jedi in Ep. 4-6 fighitng the main battles, and only a few in the Clone Wars. I for one welcome a game without force powers.

I was saying if they DO have Jedi (because I disagree with having them in the first place, which I forgot to mention) then it would make sense if players could use them too unless it was just like Luke who gets sent in (stooopid).

Hello people. THought I'd drop in and see how your all going.

:D:D

Gotta get my post count up.

So what are we talking about?

The shadows are my friend, for in them I find comfort.

But when it comes to war, I'll be with you in a minute.

Capitol ships would be pointless anyways. ONly Tarkin was stupid enough tp take them into the atmosphere. As for a pilotable AT-AT, i'm also scheptical since the legs don't pivot, so how the hell does the thing turn?

You comments on the 6800 are true. It would perform a lot better than the 9800 Radeon, but if you want a good systme for cheap, that's not the best way to go. I'd go for hte X800 anyways. the ATI had better performance than the 6800 on most things, though for Doom 3 the NVidia is better.

Its simple: One side walks a bit slower so the walker turns a bit like a tank

Just post the ideal config( ie motherboard, graphic card, sound card and processor.) And do you think I should be adding RAM to the mb when I buy it?

Hello people. THought I'd drop in and see how your all going.

Gotta get my post count up.

So what are we talking about?

Nice to seeya on the forums. We are discussing the release of an FPS based on Battlefield 1942. But which is playable at the 3rd person

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

They'll be including a 3rd person option? I guess that would be following with the rest of their shooter games.

Welcome Jess! Fell free to add your two credits anytime!

Yah, it's a pity. I should look for a small job for oct-dec besides studying, so I can afford a new machine by the end of the year.

But then...

MWAHAHAHAHAAA!

...then I'd still suck at FPSs. But who cares.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif

:arrow: Attention guy's you will soon alert the new SWR spam police :)...he,he,he :wink:

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow:......"-Here is the Spam Police You are under thread arest ! You have the right to remain silent and only post if...."

:arrow: Btw I think no Spam Officer is around now :roll::wink:

Edited by Cain

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -