Rebellion 2

Guest JediIgor

Hey,

I've added discussion forums to my website now, so if we want to continue our SWRII discussion we can do it there. Whadda you say?

(BTW: Only one downside to these forums: they are hosted by chatbear which means that if you don't have an account with them you'll have to sign up there too, and it might already be taken (like vector was... >:-(... Oh well....

Cheers

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:arrow: Ohhh no..... try getting a forum on the SWR like the RDB II Forum also I want to know the team in the SWRebellion II Project ?

:arrow: If you go for a solo forum you will lose many new support in the future....I strongly recomend to work this project as a SWR New Mod :wink:

PLS escuse my bad spelling :oops:

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: Try Stratus or Evaders99 :idea: and tel him you have JediIgor's backing :)...if of course you recive that :)

:arrow: Let me know if you need any 2D work and textures in the future :wink:

Thx, i apprec. it very much.

I will end up needing your textures: I can't do td texturing very well... :(

I will only ask those guys if i have jediigor's response: and maybe it would be better if he asked them, and me and him moderated them.

Actually, Maybe the team could be moderators?

And as far as the team goes, I think it is as follows: (please post any corrections)

Vector (Proggie, Models)

JediIgor (Proggie)

Mad78

Cain (2D Tex'ing)

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn

[edit: how could I forget EvilleJedi?!]

?SmellyMummy

?Admiral_Antillies

?Krytos

I can also do very High Detail models :D

And hopefully, soon I'll try low detail models :wink:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

:arrow: Well if you could not manage to get a forum I can let you in the RDB II Forum ......also as for moderators just have a common ID moderator as we have on RDB II ...if not it will be to many names on the moderator list :)

:arrow: Also I will apreciate if you see my PTESB TC made wirth RDB II support.....this way you could judge my working style before I will start working :wink:

:arrow: Hmmm I remember a thread about a C++ programer who commed and gone tryng to make also R II ....I never heard of him since :) maybe he will like to join also :) ...I can't remember on what forum the thread was :?

Well, no response from jediigor yet, and until i get his approval/disapproval, i can't really do anything, so i may as well sit tight and wait.

Like I said, anyone is more than welcome to join in the project, so if i forgot your name don't stress!!!

dont forget to send in ideas too... and check the design document if you get a chance (the one on jediigor's swr site. - goto page 4 for the hyperlink): Suggestions/addendums welcome

:arrow: Well.... it will be very difficult but not impossible to keep in contact with them ...Jedi Igor is very illusive sometimes and Evaders and Stratus are busy working on SWS ...so I have no clue when you will get a forum.

:arrow: As for the new game we should call it a mod and we will have a search module in it that will look for the original game and only enable the mod if you have the original Rebellion......this way we should take Lucas from our back.

:arrow: Btw Rebellion Design Bureau II is a very nice name for a team who will make Rebellion II :wink:

:arrow: .....Until new orders or news I will go working on the PTESB's AI.

Guest JediIgor
Well, no response from jediigor yet, and until i get his approval/disapproval, i can't really do anything, so i may as well sit tight and wait.

Like I said, anyone is more than welcome to join in the project, so if i forgot your name don't stress!!!

dont forget to send in ideas too... and check the design document if you get a chance (the one on jediigor's swr site. - goto page 4 for the hyperlink): Suggestions/addendums welcome

Try checking out the #swrebellion on irc.swcic.net instead of saying I'm being elusive :).

We're gonna be hosting the Rebellion 2 forums on nowhere else but *gasp* this site, but there's no need for them just at this moment yet! :)

As I said earlier we took your comments from a few days ago and uploaded it to http://warlords.swrebellion.com/junk/swr2.doc but now Evaders99 will set us up a wiki for easier planning.

That being said, anyone interested can keep up the hype in the thread or if they actually want to contribute they can wait for the wiki or hang around in #swrebellion.

I have seen people come and go here, like Jahled wrote it too. Very nice planning you got here, sure. But I wouldn't make a step without any feedback from LA. That wouldn't be very wise. And except for some donations, you will never be able to gain money. Making it freeware is the only possibility. And LA will never give his name to this one. I do not see any chance for making Rebellion 2 at the moment.

But, we have the plans, we have ideas, we have a bunch of experience, SO: You could produce your own game, nothing to do with SW. A scifi, made from scratch... We have got some talented writers, modelleres, designers here too.

That's the only possibility I see for now, sorry....

:arrow: Vector as I said before there was a good CC+ programer on this forums who started a similar project ...try and give a search on the forums...it may help you. As for your 8O attitude .....well this is the reality in the Rebellion II Projetcts ....no real and good management and alot off confusion in the command chain....my strong opinion is make a team and keep it together and ask God for help :) I will keep you posted with suggestions in PM's or emails ....pls send me an email so I will have you in my adress.

Pls escuse my spelling.

Guest JediIgor
Vector, I told you a zillion times, we're waiting for Evaders to set up the wiki, meanwhile you can catch up on our progress at #swrebellion. This thread was only used to generate approval for what will be the pre-planning of Rebellion 2.

• 3 years later...