Struck by inspiration: ST TC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

History theacher or bartender :) I'm used to the hotel industry since I live in a turistic area :)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I understand that it is not the moment here to become teacher as the governement is making serious cuts in the budjet (I know this because the profs went on strike AND because my dad is one).

But I think you shouldn't have to much problem finding a job as a Bartender. Up to you. You could try at the "Brasseur" (they make the best beer in Geneva :wink: and they also propose to buy 3, 5 or 10 liters of beer to drink at the bar with friends) or at the other bars of Geneva. Got experience in making cocktails?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

:arrow: Yap I have :) anyway I think we should go on private with this disscution :) Let me know if you stumble on some job opening :)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -