Happy Thanksgiving

holdan

• 2 weeks later...

That's HUGE!!! How could you eat all that, and wouldn't you want chips with it or something?

I'll stick with a nice rhubarb crumble thanks.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Nah, we have a roast every sunday. But nothing will ever top the exquisite beauty of a properly done rhubarb crumble.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :D :D :D :D :D

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

• 4 years later...

I actually did a forum search for this before starting up a new one. I think this topic best pertained to the American Thanksgiving holiday coming up soon. I am looking forward to it due to the fact that it gives me a whole week off from school, although I'll be spending a good portion of the break writing up my research paper and a paper for my Tsarist Russia class.

Anywho, does anyone else here have massive Thanksgiving get-togethers? This year will be insane. My parents are hosting, and all the aunts, uncles, cousins, and my girlfriend and her family will all be cramming into our house. Its going to be nuts.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hope everyone here in the states had a good Thanksgiving.

My parents ended up getting a 45 pound turkey. It was cooked in a little over 5 hours, much to everyones surprise. It was tastetacular. :P

My Website

My parents ended up getting a 45 pound turkey. It was cooked in a little over 5 hours, much to everyone's surprise. It was tastetacular. :P

8O How many people did you have at your place, Rob? We had five, got a twenty-pound bird, and have enough leftovers to make turkey sandwiches for the next eight or nine weeks (as it should be)! We had maybe four pounds of turkey trimmed off that bird by the time the meal was over, at most!

Granted, we also had tons of sides, thus...

12/14/07

My parents ended up getting a 45 pound turkey. It was cooked in a little over 5 hours, much to everyone's surprise. It was tastetacular. :P

8O How many people did you have at your place, Rob?

There was 15 of us. My brother-in-law carved up half the turkey for dinner, and there was plenty of leftovers of that for everyone to take home. That left the whole other half, which will be feeding me over many nights when I go back to school next week. It as very ridiculous.

My Website