Which is the best team (Imp or Reb) to start Rebellion with?

NIIIC

Which is the best team?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best team?

• Rebelle
    • Imperial

Haven’t you ever been on that forum, it I very interesting, actually we are talking of Lord of the Ring, Harry Potter and BF 1942 are the main subjects last time I went on it!

but to go back to the subject, I really think that I have chosen wheel my team, the imp are far in front the bests, in the mater of a fact, the votes prove it, the imps are stronger and more powerful than the rebel, it is true, rebel have the advantage in fighters, but imps dominate from far rebel for the simple reason that we have more powerful ships (The SSD and the DS) that are much stronger than yours. We have many other advantages, like the number of fighters we can transport more fighters, and these ones are less expensive. And the great thing, I can have Jergerrod as admiral, and he it the best (with Noval Garaint) character in the game (oh I’ve forgotten Thrawn) and he will lead me to the victory as commander under the orders of Admiral Vader! (sad I can't put the imperial musical theme now, it would sound great), so be afraid!

:twisted: