Which is the best team (Imp or Reb) to start Rebellion with?

NIIIC

Which is the best team?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best team?

• Rebelle
    • Imperial

• SWR Staff - Executive
Rebels, cooler ships/better options, more people who can recruit, can better diplomacy, and mobile headquarters.

Rebels, cooler ships/better options, more people who can recruit, can better diplomacy, and mobile headquarters.

Yes, but that is why the imp are better, it gives a bigger challenger for the player. And who says bigger challenge says more fun. :wink:

Yes but then I always fall in the trap; I make it the other way. The last time I did that, I found my self modifying the setting of every IMP character, transforming them into powerful Jedi’s. Very funny to do, my ame is to destroy the reb QG by insurrection.

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

……………………..ah and I’ve discovered some thing (I allow my self to say " I’ve discovered" because I think that my discovery is so useless that no one else discovered it before me), YOU CAN'T HAVE MOR THAN 2 CARACTERS THAT ARE KNOWEN AS JEDIS FROM THE BEGINING (like the emperor, Dark Vader or Luck) so don't activate that option for it, other wise, you will find your self with an emperor that isn't a Jedi.

End of the info section...............................

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

Jedi...they're cool to have around and I like to train them but they're kind of useless...I use them on sabotage missions so they can raise their stats to do what?....

I already have huge fleets by then. :twisted:

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

yes but I am trying to destroy the enemy HQ in every different way possible, and the next on is to destroy it by diplomacy and insurrection, like that Corusant or the RED HQ will be for the empire and not boomed. See what I mean. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Yes maybe but the half TC (because I just changed the configuration.) I made is even better, you find your self with a Noval Garaint ( my favourite character) or a Jerjerrod ( my other favourite character) that have 2500 in diplomacy, combat and spying. You also find your self by starting the game and receiving 2 or 3 messages from the emperor or Vader saying that he discovered new jades, but strangely, the are nearly as powerful as Vader or the emperor. :lol::lol:

Wouldn't that be a little insane?

Ok here's on for ya. Put all characters at max stats and all ships at max stats. Make Yavin and Coruscant start with an insane amount of facilities and put all ships at 1/1.

:twisted:

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

All ready tried that and as I said before, when you have pore than about 1500 fighters and a float with more than 200 SDS, the game has many difficulties: when you put speed “fastâ€