Favourite Quote

Yes, you are right, but what was the main subject?

Ah yes I see favourite quote.

Well I haven't the faintest idea because I am not some one that learns by hart the speeches of films, I let that job to the actors, because that is there job. So my favourite quote will be the only one I remember, and even, I’m not sure it comes from SW or a remake. But her it is:

-Luck, I'm your father

-NOOOOOOOOOOOO

And that is it, sorry for the fans if I’ve changed the script, but IF I have, it was an accident.

P.S. I know, it is noting compared to what Stellar M wrote.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but SM wrote a much bigger quote, and Mad I think the force is going of you, you should flow what you signature says and not your usual stupid ideas, because you are losing your capacity of understanding.

P.S. I sought that YOU wrote BIG posts?

:lol:

"You Jedi Masters get all noble and self sacrificing at the oddist moments." - Mara Jade Skywalker

"Pass on what you have learned." - Yoda

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me..." - Luke Skywalker

"So be it Jedi." - Emperor Palpatine

"I've always said you and Han are the scruffiest heros I've ever met." - Mara Jade Skywalker

Mara's got quite a few one liners in Zahn's work... :wink:

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke