Crazy fight.....

BadSamaritan

well...... you must be a strog rebel supporter then if can resist the power of the dark side!!!! :twisted:

:idea: Or are you a Jedi who excaped the purge! 8O

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

-"Now there's an image I'd really have preferred you'd kept to yourself."-

Ok, this goes to show how good my luck is.

i took Cannos' advice, gave vader 4 SDIIs, and sent him to a rim world to hide while i reorganized my battle plan.

As luck would have it, i found the rebel headquarters. It was on the planet i sent vader to. it also had a fleet there. More then anough to handle vaders fleet. And there was an interdictor there. Needless to say, i got stomped.

Game, set, match. :evil:

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Maybe you should have ermm....how shall we say this.....SENT VADER TO A PLANET YOU CONTROLLED?

Heh, that was terrible luck. You should have listened to me lol.

Anyway if you could have hid Vader while sending the rest of your fleet in decent sized group to bombard Alliance(military but not civillian) facilities, popular support for you would have sored and you would have caused chaos.

And you could have brought along a few guys to sabotage ....

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

:? of all the planets in the outer rim that you could choose from it ended up being controlled by the rebels with there HQ at it! 8O

Thats just some really really bad luck you got there! :wink:

Oh well just do like the sith did in the firest place an gather strength for a cupple of thousend standard years or so then............ start the empire up again and try ta turn all of Lukes desendants to the dark side!!! :D

Like I said never give up to the rebel scum even if it means sitting around for a few thousand years doing nothing :twisted:

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

Actually, i was going to use Vaders force to scout the rim, looking for small rebel worlds to bombard. I just picked the wrong world i guess.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

I am very well aware of that. Hopefully, with my new game, my luck changes.

That would have worked...except for that fact you had the worst luck in the world.... :evil:

:idea: ya got that wrong there ya see out there they aren't stuck on only one world they got that whhole galaxy so If ya wanna be picky (like me :P )

he had the worst luck in the galaxy or if you want it could even be worst luck in the Universe :wink:

:D I guess thats true..... :idea: BUT it could at least be the worst luck in the sector at least! :wink:

Then were agreed more or less that its sector! ( fine go for world but I still say that it should be galaxey! ) :)