Delete

Khan

Did Hitler know about Japans plan? I don't think he did. Would he have had any influence anyway? They had a mutual support plan that was only supposed to be used in the event of an unprovoked attack by any country on one of the pact member countries.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Attacking Russia certainyl was one big mistake, but I guess he wanted to get rid of the commis, before attacking GB. I think he may have wanted to take control of the territory around the caspian sea and the petroleum there, as well as the tank industries in Tankograd (You wonder how that city got its name).

France was already under their control, SPain was recovering from civil war and fRanco was after all allied with hitler, as well as Mussolini. Finland as Germany's ally prevented Sweden to battle in Central Europe.

As for COsta RIca, it declared war to Nazi Germany, after a german submarine supposedly torpedoed a Costarican fishing ship... Rumor says that Hitler didn't notice because a fly was sitting on Costa Rica in his map...(Yes, we are that small :( ).

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if he noticed Andorra or Monaco?

Yeah, the Nazis were terrified of the Commies, they thought they were devil worshippers or something (i use that not as a fact, but an expression of their dislike). I'm beginning to think that most of the reason Germany lost WWII was due to Japans strike on Pearl that brought the Americans into the war before Germany was ready to deal with them. That was the start of a downhill slide for Germany.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away