different strategies...

the_mask

Complete with maniacal laugh a la Predator? :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 4 months later...
An excellent strategy. Quick thinking about not moving...let the enemy come to you and stay out of the range of the non-mobile killers!

I love it! :twisted:

Only one problem, that's not going to work against a human, it'll become a challenge of the wills, whose got the most patience....

Hmm that isnt realy so in MP, because both players start their capital ships run their attacks on enemys capitals and your fighter stay close to youre own fleet with no attack order. And if the enemy fleet is in range you start attack with bombers so the way is short and they use their full strength against capitals without fighter cover, just the Lancer/corelian gunships

The guy with the most amount of bombers will win that fight :wink:

"I am growing stronger with the Force"