Signing in for the next RPG...

ADarkJedi44

It definatly would take three or so years in these spam free forums to get to 3,000 :P

Anyways, do what you like kaja. Join my squad, become a smuggler, join the Imps, become a commando, nuke entire planets......

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nuke entire planets......

Something about that phrase stirred my loins in ways that only massive destruction can.....

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

I'd like to join the RPG as well I've been reading from the beginning and the end.

Name: Carl Phoix

Allegiance: Empire

Race: Human

Force: none

Origin: Carida

Don't argue with an idiot, you'll just be brought to his level and be beaten by experience.

nuke entire planets......

Something about that phrase stirred my loins in ways that only massive destruction can.....

Join me and together we will rule the galaxy as Admiral and Smuggler. And nuke Endor. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Well Trej, as appealing as that might sound to all the smugglers out there, you might need Endor....The Emperor mentioned he was considering Endor to be the place he would build a shield for a "project" of his.

Sounds cool huh?

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

you're right, but there are probably other world with "cute" little readdy bears that I can blow up... Or I can exterminate entire ewok villages while we prepare Palpy's big-badass secret weapon shields. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Hey trej, Im still waiting on you to tell me on how well i cam out of the intelligence session...
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Always nice to see another one join the RPG! But your rank isn't enough for a fleet officer yet...Either way the Rebellion will crush you :twisted::wink::D

Well what is my rank high enough to be?

Don't argue with an idiot, you'll just be brought to his level and be beaten by experience.

Or a stormtrooper, or an AT-AT pilot. You come from Carida after all.

AH my initial thoughts but I from what I've read the ground troops haven't been called in that often.

You people like to blab on about nothing don't you?

Isn't that called spamming. :twisted::twisted:

The shadows are my friend, for in them I find comfort.

But when it comes to war, I'll be with you in a minute.

Cool I'll join you in that... :lol::lol:

Are you still in the start RPG cause you have not posted much in there lately? :(:(

AH my initial thoughts but I from what I've read the ground troops haven't been called in that often.

Perhaps if we had people willing to take those roles, we'd have some ground battles. After all, Starfighters can be put into use in ground battles, so excepting for us who like to blow things up from orbit, you'd have a battle there.

And Darky: Don't start spamming 'round here, or I'll tell E to extend my moderating powers to these desolate threads. :evil::twisted::P

Oh and don't destroy much Star Destroyers anymore, I'm having an average of three lost Impstar's per battle, that's close to the absurd... :?:x:o:(:):D

Well if you want to crush us completely than you would have to get past us first, than you can take out all the rebels you want. But until then you will just have to put up with minor victories or non at all.

:twisted::twisted:

Oh and by the way we are not spamming and if we where what are you doing? :!::?::idea::twisted: