OOOOOOOoooo...... Can I Be:

Name: Kaja

Side: Allaince

Force Rank: Knight

Race: Terran (human)

Origin: Cloud City

If I can't then, oh well.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/Dave-Mastor/Cluster6.jpg

Just read the last few pages of posts to get a good idea as to whats going on, and join in somehow.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Just go into the Pre ANH rp thread, read ht elast few PAGES of posts, and insert yourself in some way, but not in a way that will screw with what he have already done.

Thats what I did.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Just pick a spot and start RPing. its easy as 1, 2, 3. :lol:

Hey DJ44 lets get some orders happening. You are my General yet you don't give me comands to go by. 8O

The shadows are my friend, for in them I find comfort.

But when it comes to war, I'll be with you in a minute.

Okey dokey then. :D

I am lost now, where are we? Did we follow you or are we still on the planet?

Hey people, I'm a new guy; was wonderin if I could jump in on your story.

Character stats.

Name: Troy Phoenix

Alliance: Rebel

Race: Correllian

Force: Unknown

Origin: Correllia

Edited by bobafett72

Go ahead, read the story and jump in where you want. Welcome to the RPG :)

Jess we're meeting an Imp that's supposedly defecting, so just talk with your friends, we'll be back in battlesoon :lol:

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

Umm..... Is it alowed to be a Smuggler and get recruited? Becuse I don't wan't to be in green squadren just yet.

G'day boba fett! welcome to the rebellion, may the force be with you! you can come join me and jess in green squadron if you like, not much action there at the moment but dj44 promises us we'll be back in the fray soon! :wink:

Got a question actually, darkjedi. Are you allowed to write from other characters points of view in posts? might be a dumb question, but bear with me, i am only new! just i've noticed a few people doing it and a lot of people not doing it, so be glad if you could clear it up! ta.

It's useful if you want to make a conversation shorter, especially one when there are not many alternatives.

F.e. The big bad Imperial Admiral, with the suspicious freighter captain. If you are the Admiral you could write up small bits and pieces of dialogue, that you know won't ater the story much, if at all.

But if you are a junior pilot, putting words in the mouth of a much superior officers... Well, you can easily put congratulations, or short orders during battle (Break to port, take those TIEs, etc), but should should not "have" him develop and launch a super-giga-mega-kilo-battleplan... :? So don't have Darky come up with another evil Rebl plan, there are enough fiendish REbels as it is. :evil::wink:

I've been also writing from the POV of another char, who's already said he won't be very often here, but did not want to leave the story entirely.

I guess it depends of the situations and common sense.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

That helps a lot of us newbies.

:):)

Another question, what is spamming?

Spamming is when you post useless posts that halp no body but yourself, In getting your post count up^. Kinda like this Message your reading right now, bisides the fact that I am helping you, Telling you what spamming is. :lol:

Heres my old question that nobody awnswerd

Umm..... Is it alowed to be a Smuggler and get recruited? Becuse I don't wan't to be in green squadren just yet

CONGRATULATIONS 8)8)

Great work :wink:

But I am stillgoing to beat you in being promoted higher :twisted::twisted:

I have no idea about your question dude sorry.

Kaja: You are free to do what you want. You can easily be a smuggler, and then "eventually" run into Darky's squad. Or whatever.

There aren't many rules round here, as it is a freeform roleplay. As long as you don't get out of the "timeline" there shouldn't be much problem.

Go and post useful comments in other threads and in a year or two you might have 3600+ posts just like me. :P:D:wink:

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

kaja, just take a look at what my guy is doing. While he isnt really on anybodies side, he is letting the other chars make some of his desicions, and he will run with them later, as he see fits. Thats how a smuggler usually works.