RebEd: Tweeking Ship Costs

Anderson269

I seem to be havinga problemthat i never used to encounter with REBED.26 when adjusting the costs of the cap ships. upson loading anew game it will crash out.

Just wondering if anyone else hashad this problem and knew of a fix for it.

Cheers :)

Edit by Evaders99: please refrain from typing with caps lock: this is considered shouting online.

:arrow: hmmm...just give restore all...and then when you mod a little try the game to see what crushes it :)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Ah.. I lknow this one.. you've probably set the maintenance costs too low. If you do that, the game crashes when trying to create a new game. It's either a division by zero error or an overflow cause of all the extra ships you get.

Ragnar

Never had a problem with setting the maintenance too low... most odd.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away