Creating Cards For Rebellion II

Elfboy

If we are using the same card creation process for Rebellion II then I can get started on some.

If that's alright then I need to know where to start.

What chars do we need for it. Let me know and I will create a few and you can let me know if they make the cut.

If I am wise, it is because I know that I know nothing.

Guest JediIgor

Geez people, this is REBELLION RELOADED, for Rebellion one.. lol..

But you can start on some cards though, as soon as Venix gives you guys directions.

I want to help with the card dreation I even have some that could be used.( COrran Horn, Isard, elegos A'Kla(he has a high diplomacy rating) and some others.

I wanted to know, though, if there is a way to create card similar to Luke's pre-Jedi and post-Jedi, you ccould have a Corran Horn pilot/ Jedi card.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• 1 month later...

You could, but that would make Corran main character (and victory condition), go to Dagobah etc.

Would be cool if we could add some flags regarding personnel changes. This should be somewhere. But who will ever find out?

It's all hopeless but otherwise not very dramatic. - Helme Haffax

Englishman: "What do you think of Modern Civilization?"

Mahatma Gandhi: "That would be a good idea."

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know what it means now. Wow, in the few months i've been here i've learnt so much about games.

I had to review my home and contents insurance yeaterday, which meant counting up my pc games amongst other things. It turn out i have about 80 games..... which is an awful lot of money i've spent. :(

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

SWARMER, i'm only 18 and i've only really been buying for a year....

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 2 weeks later...
Those 16 and 18 year old scum... they should be forbidden here!I remember as the day of yesterday that I first came here, years ago, and started with arguing with EW and Eville Jedi and all of the old guys... Now we only have Evaders and, what, NemesiS? And Igor a little bit.
Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...