Nemesis, this is for you...

NemesiSKarrde

Whoever is using the name Nemesis from the hotmail of thacutestboy@hotmail.com needs to come to this topic and tell me why he has stolen dozens and dozens of my cards......I can't believe you all let him do this people, come on Evaders, Abel Malik would be very upset, because I saw one of his cards there too I believe....

Talon "NemesiS" Karrde

• SWR Staff - Executive

Oh Sorry man, its not his fault. I have the cards set to look up the author of the card in our members list, and display an email if they have one. I thought people would be registering here with their account name, but I guess we have a problem here.

I'll just remove the email part, so we won't have this confusion again.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I've seen some of my cards have been misplaced, as well as some of Arch Angels cards. I even have cards i never made under my name.

Nobody dies a virgin, life screws us all.

Venix

The Rankless-One

Venix, you should be flattered, obviously someone has seen your amazing cards and is paying tribute to your skills, or are they rubbish?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away