dinochick

What did you think of the film?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the film?

• Loved it
    • Hated it
    • Ok but not great
    • Good but could have been better

Texas Fett, I can see it before me: you working as a navigator, giving the big birds orders....

Now turn left

What ? Where did that F-14 come from ? Jeez that was close.

... after climbing another 1000 feet. You gotta let me finish my sentences, man :roll::wink:

Dino, isn't it said, that home is, where the heart is ? :wink:

I've moved once, after living in a little village for 17 years, only to live in another (slightly bigger) village for a little over 8 more years ...

As long as my bed's there, I'm fine. Although I wouldn't like to disassemble, move and reassemble all the furniture a few times a year. My spine would definately not like that :lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Wow lots of military brats here, add one more to the list....my dada was in botht he army (before I was born) and Air Force as a chaplin (after I was born) I am soo use to moving around. Even when I live in the same town I want to move. Lived in the last town 3 years and I moved 5 times, and I have only live here about 6 months or so and we have already moved once, planning on moving again in May. It makes my boyfriend crazy but I can't stay in one place to long.

A chaplain? Ain't that a coincidence. So was my Dad!

Do any of you feel like you don't have a real "home" like people who live int he same town for thier whole lives do :?::?::?:

I know EXACTLY what you mean. For the longest time I considered my grandparents' house in Holland, Michigan (its near Grand Rapids) to be home. Then they sold it. :( Without telling anyone. :x Yet now South Texas is as close to 'home' as I'm ever going to get. I guess you could say living here 13 years and marrying a Texas girl has made me a 'naturalized' Texan.

Texas Fett, I can see it before me: you working as a navigator, giving the big birds orders....

Now turn left

What ? Where did that F-14 come from ? Jeez that was close.

... after climbing another 1000 feet. You gotta let me finish my sentences, man :roll::wink:

Yeah, but I get to plan the routes, as well as the 'secondary' routes for when we experience 'engine trouble'. I've got a buddy in the Air Force as a Nav right now who always seems to have 'engine trouble' in Greece, Cancun, the Azores, etc. He's often said that the flight path is determined by the quality of the bars and women along the way. Not that I'd do anything like that, though... :wink:

Although I wouldn't like to disassemble, move and reassemble all the furniture a few times a year. My spine would definately not like that :lol:

After awhile you kinda get used to it. It starts to become a race to see if you can beat your best time. Also, when you unpack everything it's kinda like Christmas. You'll look at something and think, "Man, this is so cool! I've been wondering where that's been".

Of course, it helps if you've been without your household belongings for two to three months. And that's if the movers didn't foul up your delivery. We once went six months without our household goods because someone lost our stuff at the docks in Houston. :x

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Wow lots of military brats here, add one more to the list....my dada was in botht he army (before I was born) and Air Force as a chaplin (after I was born) I am soo use to moving around. Even when I live in the same town I want to move. Lived in the last town 3 years and I moved 5 times, and I have only live here about 6 months or so and we have already moved once, planning on moving again in May. It makes my boyfriend crazy but I can't stay in one place to long.

A chaplain? Ain't that a coincidence. So was my Dad!

wow! Thats crazy!! Weird 8)

Do any of you feel like you don't have a real "home" like people who live int he same town for thier whole lives do :?::?::?:

I know EXACTLY what you mean. For the longest time I considered my grandparents' house in Holland, Michigan (its near Grand Rapids) to be home. Then they sold it. :( Without telling anyone. :x Yet now South Texas is as close to 'home' as I'm ever going to get. I guess you could say living here 13 years and marrying a Texas girl has made me a 'naturalized' Texan.

Thats cool. I am getting use to Texas slowly, but the dust stores out here are still a bit much at time!!

Although I wouldn't like to disassemble, move and reassemble all the furniture a few times a year. My spine would definately not like that :lol:

After awhile you kinda get used to it. It starts to become a race to see if you can beat your best time. Also, when you unpack everything it's kinda like Christmas. You'll look at something and think, "Man, this is so cool! I've been wondering where that's been".

Of course, it helps if you've been without your household belongings for two to three months. And that's if the movers didn't foul up your delivery. We once went six months without our household goods because someone lost our stuff at the docks in Houston. :x

This is true, I still have all of my boxes labled, so all I have to do is pull them out and refill them, its like a game almost. Its funny for me to see people who don't know how to pack try to move!! :lol::lol:

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

To the Rebellion US Army :lol:

....I was wondering ...if you guy's look at the NATO map in the briefing room :) ...you will see near the Black Sea more exact in the west , Romania ,....aaaa..........the country of Dracula ( includes Transylvania ) ... :) .....and I was curios they say that wee are invited to NATO and that already they come to see the military bases here ...there is one near me at Constanta...so if one of you guy's has "engine troubles" in this part of the world ..let me know....so I can take care of you in the best way possible :)

Seeya.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

But if he comes with a black cape and says something about the children of the night: run like hell :roll::lol:

Labeled boxes, Dino ? Somehow I should've expected that :wink:

I think all the boxes from the time we moved are still below the roof. After two weeks it occured to me, that it might've been a mistake to move those with my hundreds of Spiderman comics up there, first.

Would be cool to browse through them again, but it would take half a day to even get close to them. Also I don't wanna see, what the mice did to them :?

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

To the Rebellion US Army :lol:

....I was wondering ...if you guy's look at the NATO map in the briefing room :) ...you will see near the Black Sea more exact in the west , Romania ,....aaaa..........the country of Dracula ( includes Transylvania ) ... :) .....and I was curios they say that wee are invited to NATO and that already they come to see the military bases here ...there is one near me at Constanta...so if one of you guy's has "engine troubles" in this part of the world ..let me know....so I can take care of you in the best way possible :)

Seeya.

You know, Romania has always been an area of interest for me. Granted, Transylvania and its environs initially fueled the fire, but after researching Vlad Tepes, the Byzantine Empire, Janos Hunyadi & the Hungarians, etc. it really begins to change ones perception of the country. I was surprised to learn that Bucharest is considered the "Paris of Eastern Eupore", both for its centers of learning and ts architecture.

All in all, it definitely is a place I'd love to visit sometime.

Great to have you, Cain!

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

:D ..Thank’s.....Ok now...ho is the first to land ?! ....So I can give the order to remove that old Imperial Star Destroyer from the runway so you guy's can land....

.....a if you see a SSD...go around and fly low ...it is to big to land that so usually he stay's near the base in to the wind direction like a zeppelin :)

An arrival you will notice me ...I have the same uniform as the avatar :)

Seeya.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -