Not Find This Game On Steam Library

I am experiencing a serious issue that I cant seem to solve it anymore. Actually recently I purchased a game 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' from Steam. But the problem is when I try to find this game on Steam Library, I cant find that. I have no idea why this happens. Could someone please help to solve the issue?

Not getting any response, I searched online and came across this article. I checked the Steam library filter setting from here, but there is no games there. Also they discussed some other methods, but I am quite confused if the methods will perform perfectly. Could someone please confirm which method will work correctly? Please help, I am not techy. I have a very less experience in computing. 

• SWR Staff - Executive

@Karson Bernhard  This message was initially flagged as spam because you included an outside link. However upon review I believe this may have been a legitimate post. Please understand we do not provide any support for any game other than Star Wars: Rebellion on this website or our Discord server. 

For assistance with Steam, please reach out to Steam Support (https://help.steampowered.com/en/). I will be locking this thread now for the reason mentioned above.