Website Upgrade Milestones

Stratus

• SWR Staff - Executive

Hello everyone! 

First off, I would like to thank our community members who made this website upgrade possible. Our forum and member database has been successfully migrated, thanks to your generous donations.

We have completed Milestones 1 and 2 of this Website Upgrade Project, and the next milestone, (Milestone #3) is important as well to bring some familiarity to our community, by having a custom theme designed for the our Invision Community Suite that is closely matching to our website design at SWRebellion.com.  To do this, we need to raise about $365  ($150 for the deposit, $150 for completion, and $65 for logo work).

I encourage all who can (when you are able) to donate via PayPal to paypal@swrebellion.com. Please make sure to specify in your PayPal contribution in the notes: SWR Website: Milestone 3 and include your member handle/username on the forums/Discord. If you wish your donation to be anonymous, please add *anonymous* in the message and we will list it in our public ledger as an anonymous donation. Only the Executive Team will be able to see the private data.

If you are curious about how our website upgrade project is organized, I have attempted to export our roadmap from monday.com. Since I am on a free plan, I cannot make the actual roadmap board publicly accessible for viewing, but I am attaching a PDF printout that gives you an idea of what it looks like. 

Download/view our Roadmap here --> Roadmap.pdf

Please feel free to post public feedback/questions/comments here :: Public Feedback Forum. If you would like to submit Private Feedback, and start a conversation thread, viewable only by you and our staff, please post here: Private Feedback & Issues

Copyright (c) 1999-2022 by SWRebellion Community - All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. Star Wars(TM) is a registered trademark of LucasFilm, Ltd. We are not affiliated with LucasFilm or Walt Disney. This is a fan site and online gaming community (non-profit). Powered by Invision Community