Weapon Effect glitch

TFE

Hi Guys,

I have heard this is an issue with rebellion, but I was wondering if anyone had a fix for it. First off, love the mod, been following it since the early days of original SOSE. The issue I have is that on large maps or mid/late game on the smaller maps, all the weapon effects, explosions etc all disappear. The weapon sounds still play and ships still indicate damage, just none of the effects display. I have an ATI 6900 with i7 quad core and 16 GB of ram, so power shouldnt be an issue. Also on my laptop the issue isnt there either. I have all the setting set to low and everything else as recommended by the mod installation instructions. I have messed around with the max particle settings in the settings folder, but it hasn't helped. If anyone has any ideas on a fix, please let me know!

Oh and my graphics drivers are upto date.

Cheers

Can't be fixed; this is a problem with the game engine itself. As weapon effects are purely for visual effect, the tweaked engine for Rebellion might not generate particles in order to, if I am correct, decrease late game lag.
Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.