Whats wrong with super caps?

malanthor

So ive read a couple of posts abouth the titan process beeing tedious to get by the insta lvl 10 and only 1 restriction but i am seeing odd stuff when trying to build one.

Playing on small random map, the factory is on autocast. I research the needed stuff to build the executor and get the needed funds, then the autocast goes off and the cooldown starts, once cooldown is down i get a message that my titan has been destroyed and a bit later a friendly executor spawns, the only problem is that its completly motionless. Guns and all work and i can build fighters but it just floats there. I think it originally said "returning to position or sumthing" ive waited like 15 mins for it to move and it wont.

Sorry if this has been brougth up before.

Known issue; working on it atm. As I have time now, expect it fixed in the next 10 or so minutes. Also, if you click the ship and manually move the thing it should be fine, iirc.
Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.

It's a very stupid bug, one that I brought about by accident. Changed "spawnShipsArrivalDelayTime" to 0 in the SPAWN buff files for building supercaps, because as far as I and other modders know, it's a useless value. Then this bug occurred because of that; setting it to 1 seems to have fixed it.
Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.