Titan Class

Snowba11

Ok one thing that has been bugging me a little recently is the fact I am stuck with just one Titan at a time or am I missing something obvious ?

I believe in larger games it would be nice to have say maybe upto 5 titan class ships. Would this be a possibility by lowering the crew requirements by 80% or is it hard coded to only allow one supercap/titan at a time ? Surely the empire had more than one SSD flying around at any one time ?

I know this isn't a main priority right now, but just my opinion on the matter. Are there any plans for this in the fututre or is this it regarding this matter ?

The one Titan per faction is hardcoded. This is being worked on; for now a method to get a cap of four/two supercaps has been implemented. Final caps will be as follows (due to balance and difficulty of setting up the system):

Executor/Viscount/World Ship - 1

Mandator/Malevolence/Geo SDN/Mon Remonda - 2

Praetor/Mediator/Geo SDN (Nerfed)/Allegiance/Ro'ik Va'lh/Independance - 4

Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.

The supercap summoning abilities have been successfully coded and are functioning as intended. Credit goes out to GoaFan77 for putting together the four Titan cap version and for basically making the one Titan version (explained it in great detail).

How these work is that you have a special structure at your starting world, and it's used to "build" the supercaps. One can "boost" the cap by spawning an additional structure at a different planet, such as a Shipyard. Having multiple factories in one grav well would not work and would make this fall apart.

Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.