My haitus/I'm back/why I dropped off the face of the earth

sloosecannon

So, in case y'all didn't notice, I kinda dropped off the face of the earth. Let me explain.

GO SENIORS 2012!!!!!!!

'nuff said.

Anyways, now I'm at the end of the school year, so I should be back on the face of the earth once again.

-Sloose

Sins of a Galactic Empire Mod Team Staff

• SWR Staff - Executive
Guess you graduated. If so, congrats!

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

• 6 months later...

Testing. Looking for bugs/glitches, giving feedback, etc. The pre-made galaxy maps, all the Star Wars-based ones, are way too big. Could you perhaps play around with their "Scale" value to figure out something reasonable? Suggestions for tech costs would be appreciated as well; from level 3 and above, they're likely a bit too expensive to say the least.

I do also have ships that need to be rigged, if you're up for that.

Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.

• 3 months later...
Testing. Looking for bugs/glitches, giving feedback, etc. The pre-made galaxy maps, all the Star Wars-based ones, are way too big. Could you perhaps play around with their "Scale" value to figure out something reasonable? Suggestions for tech costs would be appreciated as well; from level 3 and above, they're likely a bit too expensive to say the least.

I do also have ships that need to be rigged, if you're up for that.

Gah. I need to have "Notify when reply is posted" or I'll just miss it... I'll get working on the testing lol... I need to try to get SVN permissions online too.

No experience with rigging unfortunately...

Sins of a Galactic Empire Mod Team Staff

Copyright (c) 1999-2022 by SWRebellion Community - All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. Star Wars(TM) is a registered trademark of LucasFilm, Ltd. We are not affiliated with LucasFilm or Walt Disney. This is a fan site and online gaming community (non-profit). Powered by Invision Community