Ship and Planet Wiki

ubiquitouszero

Okay, the factions pages are in. The ships red links will go in tomoz, as will an upcoming features and a known bugs page.

Once thats in, id be happy for it to be released onto mod db and the forums.

Ive described each factions as having a trait, correct me if wrong:

CIS: Technological upgrades.

Empire: Firepower and quality.

Rebellion: Survivability (shields mainly)

Republic: Numbers

New Republic: Mix of Empire and Rebellion

Vong: Adaptable with high regeneration.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CIS: Numbers, technological upgrades, and fighters with buzz droids

Republic: Culture and technological upgrades

New Republic: Large variety of ships that can perform different roles in a fleet

Vong: Firepower, high regeneration

Made an account on the wiki; name's Lavo_2

Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.

CIS: Numbers, technological upgrades, and fighters with buzz droids

Republic: Culture and technological upgrades

New Republic: Large variety of ships that can perform different roles in a fleet

Vong: Firepower, high regeneration

Made an account on the wiki; name's Lavo_2

The pages have been adjusted accordingly and ive given you admin rights.

Added a page for the TradeFed II FRG; needs a new picture however. Hopefully we can get some sort of nice ship stats window going, like the Sins wiki has, but with better weapon stats (DPS per bank) rather than the misleading total DPS of a weapon.

Added a page for the TradeFed II FRG; needs a new picture however. Hopefully we can get some sort of nice ship stats window going, like the Sins wiki has, but with better weapon stats (DPS per bank) rather than the misleading total DPS of a weapon.

Ive asked on a SoaSE Admin's talk page for the template code for the stat template. Copying and pasting from the page did nothing. No response yet. Im going to contact support so they can install it. Once I (or someone who understands code) figures out how to edit it, we can add our own values.

But to me- its all greek.

Got help on the community forum, and voila!

The info boxes are in.

http://sins-of-a-galactic-empire.wikia.com/wiki/TradeFed_II_FRG

And all factions have their ships and their red links to them. Feel free to post this wherever to gain awareness.

One issue- there are two Miid Ro'ik on the Yuuzhan Vong, one with two abilities and one with four. Will throw the wiki out a bit.

I need to rename the specialized Miid Ro'ik. I'll go do that. Edit: Done, named the one with 4 abilities "Miid Ro'ik (Specialized)".

Also, for supply costs of frigates, we should look at their entity files; the supply values displayed ingame are not correct for frigates as they do not take into account decimal points.

I need to rename the specialized Miid Ro'ik. I'll go do that. Edit: Done, named the one with 4 abilities "Miid Ro'ik (Specialized)".

Also, for supply costs of frigates, we should look at their entity files; the supply values displayed ingame are not correct for frigates as they do not take into account decimal points.

Show me where to look and ill do it... Im lost when looking at that stuff.

Also, you're editing with a different account to Lavo 2. Which is your main? Ill give admin to the right one.

Oh, and if you have these in the files somewhere:

The entry image into the game (the destroy them all one) would be great for the wiki background.

The SoGE crystal/metal/credits equivelants icons. Otherwise ill have to photoshop them out.

Show me where to look and ill do it... Im lost when looking at that stuff.

Open the appropriate files in the GameInfo folder. For example, in Mods-Rebellion v1.1\SoGE Beta Reb - CIS\GameInfo the Hardcell's file is named FRIGATE_CISHARDCELL.entity

Also, you're editing with a different account to Lavo 2. Which is your main? Ill give admin to the right one.

I can answer this question if you can tell me if it's possible to change the password for a wiki account. If so, I'll give the "Lavo" account a more secure password; current one is imo a bit too weak for an admin account. If not, then I'll switch over to the Lavo 2 account for good.

Here are pictures of SoGE's credit and crystal; the former needs to be downscaled:

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad33/Lavo_02/SoGE/coin.png

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad33/Lavo_02/SoGE/crystal.png

Issues getting them in correctly- might have to attempt photoshop on them, or get a friend who understands photoshop to do it for me.

EDIT: Also enabled chat on the wiki. Nothing like a live chat to resolve questions quickly.

Nope, was just a request. Have you posted the wiki on the mod db and sins forums SoGE pages? The wiki is infancy, but the more people that get interested, the more viewpoints that get injected. Once all the pages are formed, the amount of editing will plummet.

Thanks for the publishing Lavo, itll make a big difference and should get some input from others now.

Also, i got permission from an IRC owner to set up a channel, and i know him and im an IRC server op on that server, so the channel would be protected. I just figured id ask before making an official IRC.

irc.sheen.id.au

Its locally hosted by the owner at his work- which has fibre optic, 100mb/s dload.

Its current use is a lightly used IRC for his locally hosted MC community- he says its okay, the network could about 6K at one time before he ran into issues.

I was gonna use mibbit as the link- http://cbe002.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23SoGE&server=irc.sheen.id.au&nick=

Uptimes 24/7, for the last 2-3 years.

But we can go wherever, id only prefer there cos i can easily contact the owner and i have server op there.

• SWR Staff - Executive
I think we still host http://starwars-irc.net/ - I could be wrong, Stratus is the guy to contact if you need another IRC server

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.