purty installer exe

sloosecannon

Okay,

I'm gonna try to make a standalone installer for SOGE 2.0E so that we can streamline the install... ("run SOGE2.0.exe" rather than "well unzip it then go here then do this then do that then do this then...")

with my knowledge of symlinks and stuff in Windows XP+ it should be pretty easy to do...

I'm just gonna post here with updates as it goes... if anyone wants a copy, just ask me... I'll see what I can do.

Sins of a Galactic Empire Mod Team Staff

Ugh... setbacks...

I wanted to have it done right about now, but apparently I screwed something up

Should have it done some time this evening. Installshield takes FOREVER to build a project... ugh

Done (sorta)

it's built, it just generates warnings during install...

here's a link (i cannot confirm this link will work either... my home server's been acting weird lately. once I fix the errors, I'll upload it to a reliable location...)

EDIT: here's the link: ftp://kd8rho.net/setup_SOGE.exe

EDITEDIT: And I broke it...

I'll post a real version some time soon...