RAM fix

sloosecannon

Okay...

So I've made a Large Address Aware version of Entrenchment that *should* help with the minidump issue...

Now, since it is a modified version of the regular Sins EXE, I'm not sure we can distribute it...

but here is a link to it (hosted on my server) for anybody who needs it for testing purposes... we may also want to explain how to do this with the increased stress that NU puts on computers... the RAM usage is through the roof with NU on... Should just be able to copy/paste it into the Entrenchment folder and run it

Link here: ftp://jennisonhome.dyndns-web.com/Sins%20of%20a%20Solar%20Empire%20Entrenchment.laa.exe

Sins of a Galactic Empire Mod Team Staff

Might I suggest posting a link to Large Address Aware instead? Modding the EXE, or posting it, isn't the most legal thing in the world. :P

I do however already have a Large Address Aware version of Ent, which might explain why I'm not getting minidumps like MrPhildevil is.

Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.

Yeah... that's what I was thinking... that's why I wasn't making it public... You think I should post how to do it on the beta tester forum though?

Yeah, you should. That's what I had in mind when I said to post up a link, it would help a good deal of people.

Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.

Copyright (c) 1999-2022 by SWRebellion Community - All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. Star Wars(TM) is a registered trademark of LucasFilm, Ltd. We are not affiliated with LucasFilm or Walt Disney. This is a fan site and online gaming community (non-profit). Powered by Invision Community