tower defense game type and more?

EvilleJedi

• SWR Staff - Executive

Is anyone interested in putting together a set of tower defense style maps for me?

to describe it a bit better

one player would have a single planet that has a large amount of open upgrade slots and resources

multiple other players that are on a team would have production facilities pre built and have a fixed amount of resources (no asteroids, or limited)

the single player has to play defensively and prevent the hordes of the teamed players from crushing them, if they can sirvive the opposing team should have run out of resources.

I was thinking this could also be extended to having attacks from all sides, or having planetless resource asteroids accesable from one side of the defender and the attackers have a whole galaxy to exploit

think up interesting ideas for map types.

technically planets could have abilities that would make this work better, let me know if you are interested in working on it

• SWR Staff - Executive
Interesting idea.. I wonder why anyone hasn't done it

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.