Alright

haylay

I am getting feed up with all the things you say are wrong with the site so i would like to know what kind of site you would like other than PHP-Nuke, MemHT, Vbulliten and Invasion Power Board
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab37/haylay123/haylay.png

hmm, maybe we could hire our own site coders, like what UMS did, except we all pay a share or we can get a paypal account so ppl can donate to us. Either that or we build around a PHP-BB forum and make our own portal and stuff. I know that people like custom stuff

this is the same problem UMS had complaints complaints and complaints, hence why i have spent £100 on a new website/ CMS system for UMS, the site isnt finished as you can see, but the beauty of this new coding is i can do what i want with it. I can add sites to the site with their own section and seprate link, i can host information about mods galleries, games and other things. Its like our own personal content managment system. So i'd recommend you could either forke out money to get one made for you, setup a CMS which is easy i.e. Webspell, or maybe perhaps i could host your site under UnitedStudios's Domain, as i am already hosting with SWRebellion.

Hmhmhmhmhmhmhm well i have spent all my money on Lego lately(I know ratter silly but what is $100 Dollars for ???) So i am broke.

Maybe a CMS like Drupal despite the fact we would some how have to merge it with SMF i think it would be quite nice :) .

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab37/haylay123/haylay.png