Top Sites Headquarters

xgmx

I just (August 5, 2009) created a new website called Top Sites Headquarters, it's a massive top sites list that has different top sites for several topics. You can add your website to the list, then put the top sites code on your website and then you'll get a lot more traffic and members. I created this nifty little invention myself, it is brilliant, I highly recommend you use it. The URL to our website is: EDITTED

To the staff.

Please note that I did not create this as spam, I merely want people to know about this awesome new invention of mine so THEY can benefit from it. I created this topic to help people by telling them about this awesome new service that I created, so please, do not lock/delete/trash/edit this topic (or ban/suspend/warn me), please leave it open so people can discuss this awesome new service.

• SWR Staff - Executive

Yes, because we are here to serve you... and we like people telling us what to do on our forum. *sarcasm*

Wow YOUR invention is a free forum board? I can also register one. Wow... you should patent that before I register my Top Sites Center

Oh wait... I have a disease where I only read certain phrases and do them

lock/delete/trash/edit this topic (or ban/suspend/warn me)

Okay, if you say so. I can only do so many of them :)

Locked, yes. Edited, yes.

Banned, yes. Warned, yes.

Guys, this is how we deal with spammers. Because we're nice. ;)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.