Rebellion with Bootcamp?

anaardvark

hey all, new member here

love swr and recently bought a mac for school and want to continue playing. um, I have a problem though after I loaded Rebellion onto my windows partition and opened her up I couldn't right-click anywhere...is my only solution to buy a two-button mouse? thanks

-anaardvark

btw, I can't believe I never found this site before! rocks!

• 3 weeks later...

You have just discovered the one and only real hardware difference between a pc and a mac. Sure, they look different, and maybe they behave differently sometimes, but in the end, its all just a bunch of circuits and wires.

Except for the mouse.

Maybe it's because I'm used to a two button mouse, but I just laugh at Mac one-button wanna-be mice. My suggestion: get a two button mouse and never look back.

As for other solutions, there may be emulator programs that simulate a two-button interface. Like if you hold down a keyboard key and click, it acts as a right mouse click. I've heard rumors of such programs, but don't know if they are rumors or reality; check Google.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

• 2 months later...

I honestly believe you would be better off to just buy a two-buttoned mouse. They aren't expensive and you won't regret it.

BTW is it a laptop or desktop?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance