Can't play Rebellion

Commodore_Andrews

I ended up having to upgrade to a newer driver (wtf?) to make Reb.exe run correctly. Woks fine now. Even tactical mode works.

I got that problem fixed, but now Rebed crashes every time it tries to access the dll's for rebellion.

This Reformat has turned into a nightmare. I still don't have my WiFi card straightened out.

Found the error code.

***Erreur Critique***

From 'NIL' Sender, at 40F1F87A

Exception Class: EFCreateError

Message: Cannot create file C;\Program Files\Lucas Arts\Star Wars Rebellion Reloaded\gdata\traceback.sav

L'application va e^tre ferme^e.

To fight for Justice is Noble

To Dominate with Style is Imperial

Make sure you're running it with administration rights... I'm not sure with XP, but in Vista you can right click a program, and from the compatibility tab, set it to run with administration rights. Otherwise, I'm not sure, other than a reinstall of RebEd.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got the problem solved.

The trick was creating a notepad file and saving it as traceback.sav.

Then I ran RebEd and got the error again. I went into the gdata file and a dat file named traceback.sav had been created. I just deleted the one I created and now everything works. Creating the file prompted RebEd to create the correct file.

To fight for Justice is Noble

To Dominate with Style is Imperial