Report in

Stratus

• SWR Staff - Executive
I'm using this thread to get everyone back together and give out work assignments Please post here to say you are still interested in working on the mod and have time in the next month to work on it.

Right now I'm in the progress of formatting my new pc, transferring files to it and getting some essential programs going.

The next month for me is going to be a mix of getting mine and my partner's design website up/getting business cards for the company, doing the odd freelance work, and relaxing. Since right now I don't have any real day job working on 2d work for this doesn't seem like much of a stretch. Just let me know what needs to be done.

Great colours won't save shitty values

Great values won't save shitty linework

Great linework won't save a shitty concept

Hello guys....

Eville, I'm happy to say that I can finally get back to working on the music tracks. I've been on vacations since the start of this week and now I have spare hours.

I 'll do some testing if needed now that I have the time. I'll go ahead and download the latest test version to see what's up. :P

Feel free to contact me.

I'm here, and ready to work. I have all essential programs and enough knowledge to get the job done. I also have WAY more than enough knowledge in lore advice if it is necessary or needed. All that is left now is to get some time, and to contact Rhineville. Being a freshman in college does take some time away, but only when I'm busy can I have time - when I have too much time, I tend to waste it all.

Man, I wish I knew modelling stuff!

Once we get models in, with hardpoints and all, someone will have to do all of the text-editing work to make sure each unit is shooting correct weaponry, has enough health, etc. (like .odf files for SWBF/SWBF II or .weapon/.vehicle files for JA). I can be that someone if needed - I tend to enjoy that in an odd and cruel way.

- PR-0927

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/MajinRevan/MajinRevansSignature-1.jpg

- Former Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy modder.

- Former Star Wars: Battlefront mapper.

- Former Star Wars: Battlefront II mapper.

I am still here, but have become discouraged with the lack of input from the Devs.  Even as a Gamma tester, I can't seem to get any info on any modding changes/updates they might (or might not) have planned.

Anyway, myself and Torn had worked on the star wars map.  We then started to make single gravity well systems, but ran into some difficulties when making 'fake' stars (simply transferring star meshes to asteroid pebbles).  Since that point, we have been waiting to hear back from the devs about how to deal with the issue.  We are kind of stuck, discouraged and unmotivated at this point.

That said, a working Star Wars shipset mod would definitely be enough to get us back into the map work.

• SWR Staff - Executive
Eville's been pretty busy. He's organizing things back up for summer. Hopefully you got the email :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Copyright (c) 1999-2022 by SWRebellion Community - All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. Star Wars(TM) is a registered trademark of LucasFilm, Ltd. We are not affiliated with LucasFilm or Walt Disney. This is a fan site and online gaming community (non-profit). Powered by Invision Community