Maybe not...

hypertuna

Hi guys,

I've decided I should officially leave the team, rather than just disappear without ever contacting anybody.

My main reason is that I've found the modding capacity of Sins to be quite disappointing, being limited to mostly attribute modification, and so I don't think there's really anything for me (a coder) here.  I have nothing against Sins as an occassional game, but I just can't get excited about the changes I could make to the game, which is not good for anyone in a mod team, so I should step aside.

I will keep my eye on this mod, because I look forward to playing with SW ships in Sins some day, but it's just not something that I can help you make.

I do wish you all the best, and I'm confident this will go on to be one of, if not the best mod for this game. 

Good luck!

SimRex

• SWR Staff - Executive
I have to say I get where you are coming from. My hope is that the Ironclad staff open up a bit and let us actually play with the game. At this point its is limited to essentially a graphical conversion. If you ever want to help in the future I'm sure we could find something for you to do :-P.

Copyright (c) 1999-2022 by SWRebellion Community - All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. Star Wars(TM) is a registered trademark of LucasFilm, Ltd. We are not affiliated with LucasFilm or Walt Disney. This is a fan site and online gaming community (non-profit). Powered by Invision Community