Staff meet and greet

Stratus

• SWR Staff - Executive

say hello, let us know more about your experience and skills.

Also exchange contact information here (mostly just IM)

I'm on MSN at evillejedi@gmail.com (though I work EST work times so I won't be around during the week much)

I will attempt to get a chat together of staff in a day or two to get things organized and hand out work assignments.

Edited by EvilleJedi

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, im Antilles,

Ive worked on a couple mods for EaW, most of them died due to leaders busy in the real world, i work in Photoshop alot as a Pastime, Im currently working on my schools new Web Banner, Im a fast learner and well, i get along well!!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/UaW-2.png

Hi, I'm Rogue Jedi,

I've never actually done any real modding before but I've been a programmer for about 7 years now, 6 in PHP, the last year in C# and some mixed Java and C++ play time. I did PHP freelancing as a day job up until just over a year ago where I started a C# job and I've been there ever since.

ermau@hotmail.com is my MSN. I typically get home around 6PM EST.

Hello guys!

You can reach me through here (obviously) and my email is: laracuente_pedro@msn.com.

I've started working on music for the mod (editing MIDIs, making them useable for VSTis and whatnot) so that's what I'll be doing most of the time. I'm *not* a pro coder or modeller but I've modded games before (including scripting in Neverwinter Nights for example) and I used to model my own spaceship ideas in 3ds Max a few years ago. I can adapt very easily so once our tools are in place I could do some research to be ready to give you a helping hand when you need it. Whenever I'm not able to work on the audio tracks that is.

I'm very very busy but I'll usually be able to reply to your messages within a day or two. :)

• SWR Staff - Executive
just so everyone knows I gave him the tie fighter and dark forces midis to work off of as well as a couple other track ideas for inspiration, I'm eagerly awaiting the first rough cuts

I'm Legerdemain, but people usually shorten that. I don't have much in the way of modding experience, but I do have some general programming and scripting experience.

I'm available here and via slater.jay@gmail.com by e-mail or google talk. If you don't have a multipurpose client, you may be able to get in touch with me over MSN at my throwaway account fishbreathos@aol.com.

Okay guys, i jsut made this soo!!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Staff.png

[IMG=http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Staff.png]

You can use this anywhere that the mod is promoted, well, anywhere actually!

Only if you want though!

I can Also make Personal ones too.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/UaW-2.png

• SWR Staff - Executive

Cool graphics, I'd love some work for the SWR main page sometime. Hoping to showcase some mods... Warlords being the premier one.

I guess I should add my name here. I'm here as part of the web team and technical staff. I admit I haven't played Sins yet, very few time to play, but I hope to get some time soon to really try it out and help the mod.

Resources like file hosting and SVN services should be no problem.

I can do some scripting, I'll let Eville decide how he wants to run things.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I'm Sim Rex, I was a founding member of Project90, a now-defunct mod group which made ST vs SW for Star Trek: Armada, as well as a small ST vs SW mod for Bridge Commander (we were planning something much bigger, but didn't have enough team to get the job done properly).  I've still got pretty much all of the assets kicking around, so if anything we have would come in handy just say.  However, from what I've seen of Warlords in HW2, I doubt there's much of any use - you've already got loads of stunning models it would seem!

I was also moderator of the Scripting forums at a BC forum, and technically still am although the forum's died off.

As a modder, I've made 3d models, textured them, configured ship attributes, analyzed RTS side balance, written, designed and scripted missions and created modding tools eg a mission template generator for Bridge Commander.

I'm basically a jack-of-all-trades and master of none, although my coding is quite a lot better than my art skills.  If I'm on MSN (simrex@hotmail.com) I'll happily chat to anybody about anything, although I don't get on that much these days.

In "real life", I'm an implementation analyst in the Pensions Industry, which is just as exciting as it sounds....

I'm still trying to find the time to get used to playing Sins - I have now finished a complete game which took quite a few hours over several days, and I'm enjoying it a lot... I'll enjoy it even more when I can trap some Rebel Scum in a system using an Interdictor Cruiser, and crush them with my mighty ISD fleet!  Bwahahhaaha!

Sgt. Hicks here from the EAW/FOC community. I have done coding, modeling, rigging and everything else to do with EAW/FOC except writing Lua script which I still have not learned.

I have 2 sites I run one for general SW modding and the other is for my mod for EAW/FOC:

http://www.swmodding.com , http://gr.swmodding.com

My email is sgt.hicks@hotmail.com

My msn is jchalmers@optonline.net

Hi all.  :)

I've signed up to help out with the model conversion.  I'm a programmer by trade but I've had a lot of experience with converting/importing/exporting models.  I once put all the Homeworld 2 models into Time of Defiance (great 4X game) and I've also written a few model importers/exporters.  I'm between jobs for the next few weeks, so have a bunch of free time to help out.

Looking forward to seeing Sins, but Star Wars style.  ;D

• 1 month later...

*Dusts off some of the cub webs*

Muhahahaha, gotta love people cleaning the place up a bit or just brining old topic's to life with a quick hello :P

Well a quick run down of what i've done in the past. I've done a ton of SW modding for Freelancer working on mods like Freeworlds and Tides of war. I generally try and stick to modeling side of things but I will learn enough about coding to be able to test out anything i import to make sure it all works. I've only recently started making textures for my models but i've been doing model work for the past couple of yrs now and have listen to the advice on how to make good models and how to make them run well in games from lots of experience modelers out there.

For the mod im hoping to help out with the odd idea here and there, importing models and texturing the odd model for EJ since I'm not needed to make anything but it takes awhile to build textures compared to making the model. I'm hoping to also get a good idea on how to do a few things in Sins to try and help out with mod in that area also.

Contact details: msn or email is sky_blazer_mk1@hotmail.com so feel free to add me anytime you like.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm popping in here just to say hello.

Lead (and sole) creator of the Tides of War: Clone Wars mod which is now pretty much just a memory (on how we yearn for the good old days... and yes, I ganked Dev's systems with his permission).

EJ and Skyblazer both know me and my work.

Anyone else who wishes to know me can hit me up through MSN Messenger or Yahoo Messenger:

arvis1804@hotmail.com

OR

barraganap on yahoo messenger (I do NOT have a yahoo email account, my sn is just barraganap and that's it)

Hey, I'm PR-0927, formerly known as Majin Revan. I did modding and some skinning for JA, and made two vehicle models as well (although I haven't modeled since then and didn't really do the technical stuff). For SWBF I mapped heavily, and my maps can be found all over SWBFFiles (I also did the Saga Battles mod for it). For SWBF II I mapped and made the Rise of the Empire mod. Sometime in the middle I helped First Strike before they ported to BF2 (I did some lore, because they needed someone lore-knowledgeable, and my signature in SWBF/SWBF II maps was unreasonable "accuracy" to SW). I started helping out with A Day in a Life for Crysis, but that mod was put on hold.

Since then I've been looking into getting back to modding, with a promising engine (SoaSE is beautiful - too bad it doesn't really need "mapping") this mod should be brilliant.

I'm on WLM every once in a while at PR0927@gmail.com, which is also my e-mail address. Oh, and I'm EST, but I have night classes (no Friday classes though).

- PR-0927

Edited by PR-0927

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/MajinRevan/MajinRevansSignature-1.jpg

- Former Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy modder.

- Former Star Wars: Battlefront mapper.

- Former Star Wars: Battlefront II mapper.

Guess I should join in.

I'm Rhineville, a member of conceptart.org and graphic design graduate.... as of yesterday :) I'm also pretty strong in illustration.

My only 'modding' experience was actually a pretty decent (if you ask me) retexture of some armour in Morrowind. Aside from that I'm not exactly tech savvy, but hopefully I can contribute a bit. I was lurking in the soase forums, patiently awaiting news on this mod. As far as I know I'm doing icons and interface stuff. Not too sure how to submit things, but I think I might start a thread for progress shots so people can give input.

Anyways, see you around.

Great colours won't save shitty values

Great values won't save shitty linework

Great linework won't save a shitty concept

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm sloosecannon.

I'm known as SDJloosecannon on empireatwar.filefront.com, and I've done some modding (Very light, for personal use) and some mapping

I can do a lot for testing and I can do some coding.

-SDJ

'Vode An"

Sins of a Galactic Empire Mod Team Staff

• SWR Staff - Executive
As you can tell, this is an old thread. But good to know someone is posting :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

My name is OzWolf (obvious really) and I stuck my hand up to help work on the SOGE 2D elements to the game. I am a professional programmer and web developer, so I have had plenty of experience with graphics and coding, plus I reasonably well known in the Madden NFL modding circuit for the .NET applications I have built for editing/converting data in game files.

I do have some modelling experience with 3D Studio Max (thank you university :P) but my experience would put me squarely in the "so rusty, it's rustic" category.

I love the SOGE mod and haven't played vanilla SotE since it had opposable Star Wars factions. Before sticking my hand up and volunteering, I did ensure I knew how to get the appropriate texture, entity and brushes files to work and have done a fair bit of prodding around the files.

Anyway, glad to be able to finally contribute to the SOGE project and look forward to working with you all.

Cheers,

OzWolf

Copyright (c) 1999-2022 by SWRebellion Community - All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. Star Wars(TM) is a registered trademark of LucasFilm, Ltd. We are not affiliated with LucasFilm or Walt Disney. This is a fan site and online gaming community (non-profit). Powered by Invision Community