purchase game

Dan

Question

12 answers to this question

Guest Scathane
Well, for one, you can still buy it online at Lucasarts en several other websites but the main recommendation over here is that you monitor eBay: sure it'll be second-hand but cheaper as well... :D

I cant find the game in any store either... i figured it would be cheaper to find it in a store rather than paying the shipping price for ebay and such. It would be nice if they still sold they game in a LOCAL VIDEO GAME STORE. Thats what they are there for right?

Dan, you gotta be lucky to find this game, its only sold to the precious few thousand that are known as REBELLION FREAKS. If you can find it. :twisted:
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Where is the best price for the game? I haven't seen it too many places, but I live a bit away from aby civilisation. Whats a big store i can find it at?

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

Well I didn't get mine from a store I posted on a local newsgroup/messageboard to see if any one in town had it and was willing to sell and in a day or two a guy replied to it and said that he was willing to sell for $10!!!!!! so of course I got it from him.

So if you got anything like that where you live you shoud give that a try I may have just gotten lucky but it is still worth a try just in case :!:

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

-"Now there's an image I'd really have preferred you'd kept to yourself."-

it was just a local online forum thing mostly about games and stuff like that ya know an someone had it an so I got it from them so if ya got anything like that for were you live you could try that

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

only thank me if it works :wink:

Okay, well, no thanks, yet! I'll do some searching, but thanx for the tip! I might be able to try classifieds around here too.

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa