slow men working?

BoShek

Question

3 answers to this question

The only way such a thing is possible, and it's nothing to do with which side you're on, but down to how tight your available maintenance pool is; which does effect the speed at which things are built.

Having said that, and I have no idea of the status of your current game, BoShek, dude; but your opponent might have overlooked the fact his trusty collections of one and two shipyards/training facilities/construction yards, just might not keep up with your four,five and sixes! :lol:

I shall now go and mumble somewhere else. :!:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

i agree with Jahled on this, i play the empire 90% of the time and i havent noticed any difference in the building time, except when im out of refined materials then it takes longer but that is the only difference ive noticed.

And considering that both the empire and the rebels use the same buildings for construction/training porposes i cant see any real reason why lucasarts would make it harder for the emire to build/train things.

I actually think if there was going to be a diffeernce in build/train time it would be in favor of the empire as they had a realtitive unlimited supply of slave labour to man these facilities which (IMO) would have made construction quicker.

but thats just my line of thinking.

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Thanks for reassuring me. It´s true that I probably built faster because I had more refined materials from scrapped facilities. Maybe my opponent realized he was falling behind and blamed it on the game.

As to imperial slave labor I feel this would be offset by the enthusiasm of the free workers on Alliance planets knowing they are working to protect their freedom. What, me biased ? :lol:

Here goes nothing! - Lando