Some weird thing i did once

Mokbar

I was playing a game and it was the battle of coruscant. This was before Rebed and when i attacked i noticed both the empire and me had inderdictors. Normally this would be ok but i realized i didn't ahve anywhere near as many ships as i did so i went after the Indterdictor.

I don't know what happened but i blacked out and can't remember anything except for one thing. i was focused on my Y-wings who were attacking the interdictor and i was looking from thier point of view as if i was in the cockpit of one of the ships.

I was weird it looked like those assault videos where you see the F-15 fly over the taregt with the camera still pointed at it till it turned upside down.

I don't know how i did it but i do remember doing it. has this happened to anyone else?

Nope. didn't happen to me.

Tell me how you did it!

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

I know there's a centering toggle for whatever it is your targetting, so if you wanted to have the camera follow the Y-Wings movement, all you'd have to do is select whichever fighter group it is then the center nav button then zoom in. This I know about, but I havn't found a "cockpit view", how'd you do it?

This I know about, but I havn't found a "cockpit view", how'd you do it?

It´s not exactly a cockpit view but you can have the view follow a taskforce or fighter group. Press F1 - F8 for taskforces or F9 - F12 for fighter groups respectively. It *is* in the manual ... :wink:

I feel it´s rather confusing though and you can´t really follow the course of the battle.

Here goes nothing! - Lando

I did manage to do it. just push F1 and you can get a look at the enemy ship from the view of your capship. I forgot which one but one of the F buttons (F1-4 are the only ones thsat work) gives oyu a nice side look at your focused ship's target. this works epecially great with Nebulon-Bs since you can see the whole front part of the ship and what it's looking at. the F camera views add a great new angle to the game.