Can't figure out why Coruscant got destroyed..??

Dunhillion

Hello all,

Have been playing EAW and FOC for a little while now, but new to this board.  Was playing a Galactic Conquest game as the Empire and noticed my income drop all of a sudden with no warning at all.  On looking at the galaxy, I noticed that Coruscant had been obliterated and that my Death Star was 'missing'.  Has anyone encountered this before as it's a first for me?  My Death Star was admittedly (stupidly!)undefended for a brief while at that point - is it possible it was covertly stolen by the Rebels or Zann and used to destroy Coruscant?  I just can't figure out why I didn't know about it until it was too late.  Apologise if this has been asked before, many thanks for your help.

- Dunhillion

If the Death Star was on Coruscant, then it is likely that the Cons used IG-88 to hack the Death Star which destroys the Death Star and the planet that it was above or it could have been the Rebs with Roque Squadron who also can destroy the Death Star causing the planet to be destroyed as well.
Founder/Leader of the Demise of the Empire Mod