Can the rebels still win if there's no Coruscant??

Loserboy

I was playing the game a bit and then I got a rather odd notion, for an imperial officer. I decided to attack Coruscant with a deathstar. Now there's just a neutral pile of space junk. Can the rebs still capture this? If not how are they going to win the game?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. -

The answer is NO they cannot capture it or win. However you have also lost as one of your victory conditions is to have an Imperial held Coruscant. It was a self destructive move my friend.-Grand Moff Conway

Wierdly enough, they can! :?

I've got a zip file with a save game 'Empire Bad Ending' game save, created just to see the footage of the Empire loosing the game.... (i'll kill myself later on tonight Paul) But the basic way you get the footage is by turning the Death Star on Coruscant, Palpatine and Vader are already captured on the one rebel held planet in the galaxy. As soon as you do that IP-88 starts informing you you have failed you duties and blam...end footage. PM me if you want it, it's easy enough to install; you just unzip and extract the saved game to your Rebellion program files..

I've got the Alliance bad endings as well...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

The reason wy you then lose the game is because you can't compleet your objectives. But when for instance you play as the rebbels you can also lose your HQ, but you can still win the game. Only you have to be on your gard. Becaus you can't let Luke or Mon Mothma be captured. Then You Will lose.
R2D2 Where are You.

I was playing the game a bit and then I got a rather odd notion, for an imperial officer. I decided to attack Coruscant with a deathstar. Now there's just a neutral pile of space junk. Can the rebs still capture this? If not how are they going to win the game?

Firing the Death Star Laser at Coruscant ? You have a warped mind, my friend, and deserve to lose the game. :wink:

How do you expect ever to get another nickname if you do things like that ? :lol:

Here goes nothing! - Lando

• 1 month later...
i once went on a rampage with the 1st death star i ever built

i destroyed 31 planets undiscrimanatly before they took it out

Don't you think that's a little to much of it.

The more planets you destroye, the less maintenace you can get.

It more like an overkill.

R2D2 Where are You.

• 4 weeks later...