Curious.. (SPOILERS INSIDE)

Garbageben

I have been playing through KotOR quite a bit lately and there is something about the first game that made me wonder a bit.  In the first few conversations with Canderous there is one in which he speaks of an asteroid encounter he had on the outer rim.  The two things that stuck out to me about it were the fact the "ship" was pitted and had weapons that melted (I think it was shields) like wax.  Then it went to the edge of the galaxy and they stopped tracking it.  I'll admit the first thing I thought of was the YV.  What did you guys think of it?

Another thing.  About Bastila (when playing as a male revan).  She turns to the dark side yada yada.  On the top of the Rakatan temple she says that you, Revan, should reclaim your place as the leader of the sith, but it occurs to me that shouldn't she rather have said that you would be her apprentice (didn't expect her to willingly be your apprentice, but then again she does have the hots for you so...)?  Maybe she was just trying to have you be the master, because she knows you are more powerful and is afraid you would betray her and kill her.  Anyway I found that a bit interesting as well.

well to the first one, i think its likely that was an early YV scout. and to the second one bastila knows that revan is much more powerful then her. she has only been a sith for less then a few months(or something like that)and doesnt know very many sith secrets or powers like revan would. so she becames his apprentice and kills revan when she gets powerful enough.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif