Chemtrails + Sylphs

Ghostly_Substance

I don't want to hit down low but with your replies it makes me reply similar just to show how your replying. I'm just using examples found on other sites while your making pointless examples.

Since your a local of your area you should be able to see the average weather trends. When you put the 6 crystals in the pipe then lid it off, then put a few layers of metal shavings then put some (I think its Bondo), bondo (its brownish). You then simply leave it in an area finding out weather it will be a good garden design or a working healer. With the past weather behavior mixed with the new weather behavior you can at least guess at the results. Point it at a plane's contrails and see if it disappears, point it at a group of clouds and see if anything happens. If nothing then its a garden design and if it works then everything I've been defending was worth the effort. Thats why I have been defending it so someone here can finally stop hiding behind words and so I can finally stop defending it. (after reading this I find this post is stupider then the rest but it still say it holds weight)

I've also been trying to find out if these Sylph (Air fairies). However not even I can find that out since its been said that they're on a higher frequency which we can't see. The only way to is if they turn into a humanoid cloud (or something from our imagination) so they can show they exist. However I guess people won't be satisfied unless we have scientific proof so thats why I'm trying to get people to build (or at least own a cheaper version of Orgonite Generators (only if your willing to that is) so I can see what to believe and what not to.

Ya and sorry for another long (censored) post but all I tried doing at first was tell people of a way then it turned into an ugly thread. People just turn a blind eye without giving it a second thought nor trying it out so thats why I'm defending it. Now then if nobody is going to try it just ignore this thread.

Edited by Ghostly_Substance

I am not making pointless examples. You go look at the scientific method. It calls for an experiment which is CONTROLLED. Meaning, there is only one variable being tested at a time. This is the only way to create irrefutable proof - to eliminate every other possibility. You are doing an argumentum ad populum - citing that what more other people believe is correct. that, in itself is a fallacy.

I understand your point, but it is the wrong way to go about it.

You can not, I can not, tell if the orgonite generator has any effect.

You can talk about weather trends, you can talk about what is supposed to happen, but freak incidents happen. Like that snowstorm I had last Friday.

Weather cannot be accurate predicted, and because we do not know what is in teh contrails, we cannot even guess their effects.

Constructing a generator at this stage is taking the problem from the incorrect angle -it is like randomly taking medicine before you know what illness you have. It may work. It may kill you.

I am as interested as you are in if such things exist, but the truth is, constructing orgonite generator will prove nothing. I am offering the correct procedure in accurately testing this for ourselves, providing irrefutable evidence that can be presented to the government, and to teh public, and you will win their support.

If anyone wants to try this follow these steps:

1. Determine chemical compositions of various contrails (preferably long-lasting ones)

2. Find average amount and content of particles

3. Research possible effects of any found chemicals (optional)

* at this point, you can stop if there is no chemical content in any of the contrails. If there is, alternatively, you may wish not to proceed, but to inform the public of your findings.

4. Construct and activate orgonite generator

5. After a determined period of time, redetermine chemical content of various contrails

6. Come up with a conclusion based on data. (more particles, less particles, negligible difference)

7. Repeat experiment with multiple generators in necessary.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"

Contrails = Air being compressed

Chemtrails = Everything harmful sprayed in the air

Well now that we're both chugging to a stop I'll just say:

With that last snowstorm I do agree weather is unpredictable to the point I feel as if theres something working behind the scenes. The weather is just too whacked out you have to admit (whatever the cause is your belief). Hmm, Well since I'm having issues just trying to get my friend to make one guess I'm pulling out for now.

I say "contrails" because contrails include "chemtrails". You're testing them if they have harmful stuff. If there is, then its a chemtrail.  :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"