Limits & Station's

Sudno

1) How can I limit number of units in the space battle? As example: only one fleet commander per battle. Using the popcap is the bad idea.

2) Did anyone make special abilities for stations (Power to weapons etc.) and did it works? Is it possible to spawn reinforcements a bit further?

Thanks a lot to all who helped me especially to Droid803!

1)

If its in GC, I'm afraid a fleet's content cannot be limited...AFAIK

If its in skirmish, that's really easy. (just make them build-limited)

2)

It is possible to give space stations special abilities. In my mod, space stations can self-destruct :D

Although, you MUST remove all build options from the space station in order to not get the "error" noise when you try to activate teh ability (and to see the ability button in the first place)

There is a line of code that determines the flight distance for garrisons:

Place that line into the hangar hardpoint. The number is the same as fire range, so that should be easy to see how far it is :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"