Cloverfield

Cloverfield

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/jeteye1/405px-Cloverfield_theatrical_poster.jpg

1:18:08

Coming out on Friday.

"Five young New Yorkers throw their friend a going-away party the night that a monster the size of a skyscraper descends upon the city. Told from the point of view of their video camera, the film is a document of their attempt to survive the most surreal, horrifying event of their lives."

Personally, I can't wait for it to come out. As it looks like its gonna be an awesome movie and I'm trying to breath new life into PFF, i thought I'd make a 'fan thread' about it. Go ahead and post your thoughts. From the trailer to the viral merketing.

Its getting trashed lately in the movies probably to cause fear in the public. Why do I feel the Americans themselves want to be superior then boast so much and it turns into that they want to that they invite their enemies to attack them  ???. Well take into account that "I am Legend" screwed itself over with a virus created by man and recent games like "World in Conflict", Prototype and this movie.

Anyways that aside I just hope it all holds together and doesn't make me fall asleep. 

I don't know why the rest of Americans think they are better than everyone. Believe it or not(thanks to Mr. Ripley for that one), we aren't. I take no offense from a movie or game about America under attack or whatever. It's not real! So it doesn't matter. What's the big deal about all of this? I think the movie should be pretty cool, and worth watching.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

I don't know why the rest of Americans think they are better than everyone. Believe it or not(thanks to Mr. Ripley for that one), we aren't. I take no offense from a movie or game about America under attack or whatever. It's not real! So it doesn't matter. What's the big deal about all of this? I think the movie should be pretty cool, and worth watching.

I agree 100%. Personally i think americans are worse than everyone else. ( I am an American myself but an expatriot )

oh well

Notice a line in the picture?

what do ya mean? The trail the monster left or a technical error. I photoshopped-up this pic in my computer graphics class so there might be an imperfection or two.

I should seriously stop posting until I fully wake up. What I meant was that theres a line in the WATER not in the picture.

Also seems like Fox news is running out of material to brainwash people with that we got this:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,323106,00.html

I'm going tonight, hopefully if i can get my car...mother uses mine in the winter so she can put her convertable in storage. sheesh...

I should seriously stop posting until I fully wake up. What I meant was that theres a line in the WATER not in the picture.

Also seems like Fox news is running out of material to brainwash people with that we got this:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,323106,00.html

FOX is a bunch of right winged jerk-off's. I really hate them. Just get over it. No one cares about that shit anymore. What a bunch of rectal rangers.