The Dutch are taking over

Sith_Lord

Are the dutch taking over?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are the dutch taking over?

• Yes
    • NO

Well as the title says the dutch are taking over.

This is not a Dutch only forum it's free for everyone but i cannot garantee that there only will be spoken in english...

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

What's this forum about?

What's the Dutch for Spam?

:twisted:

It gets tiresome...

Well this Forum is about the Dutch, I was starting this topic because more and more dutch people are subscribing so I was wondering do you feel if the dutch are taking over.

About the Spam thing do you meen the food or just spam as in unwanted posts?

The food is called Smac

The unwanted post thing is also Spam.

Well I'm Dutch. and I'm proud of it.

But that's not why I'm here, I'm here because I'm a star wars fan and I like playing Rebellion.

So let's PLAY!!!

R2D2 Where are You.

Of course we're taking over! Move over, Zoot!

We'll send in OUR queen sure she'll kick ass.

Queen Beatrix with Family

or our Prime Minister: Balkenende Reloaded

:twisted: the dutch are - master Yoda

Of course we're taking over! Move over, Zoot!

We'll send in OUR queen sure she'll kick ass.

Queen Beatrix with Family

or our Prime Minister: Balkenende Reloaded

:twisted: the dutch are - master Yoda

Yeh that's our queen.

We will Name our ships Queen Beatrix, Prins Alexander, Prinses Maxima, Prins Bernard, and so on. And for the prime minister, he will get a ship called Harry Potter.

R2D2 Where are You.

Yeh that's our queen.

We will Name our ships Queen Beatrix, Prins Alexander, Prinses Maxima, Prins Bernard, and so on. And for the prime minister, he will get a ship called Harry Potter.

Yup, I'll go make a RebEd card of him (Very high diplomacy skills)

Yeh that's our queen.

Yup, I'll go make a RebEd card of him (Very high diplomacy skills)

And what about the rest of the parlement?

R2D2 Where are You.

I don't have pics of them yet, if you have some send them to:

Sith_platoon@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
Never fear! We Dutch are born leaders...

Wasn't William of Orange Dutch? He won some famous battle in the north of Ireland years and years ago, that time has revealed; no one actually won. :(

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Guest Scathane
As of January 1, 2004, Jaap de Hoop Scheffer from the Netherlands will be taking on the role of Secretary General of N.A.T.O. Congratulations, of course, to him, as well as to N.A.T.O., because, I feel he is the right man for the job! :D Edited by Scathane

Guest Scathane
No. I've never heard of him. Who is he Scathe? :roll:
Currently he is our Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Jakob Gijsbert (Jaap) de Hoop Scheffer was born in Amsterdam on 3 April 1948. After completing his secondary education, he studied law at Leiden University, graduating in 1974. From 1974 to 1976 he performed his military service in the Royal Netherlands Air Force and was discharged as a reserve officer.

From 1976 to 1986, he was employed in the Foreign Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. After receiving diplomatic training, he worked as assistant press secretary at the Ministry. From 1976 to 1978, he served at the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Accra (Ghana) as Secretary. He then worked at the Permanent Delegation to NATO in Brussels until 1980, where he was responsible for issues relating to defence planning. He was Private Secretary to four successive Ministers of Foreign Affairs (Van der Klauw, Van der Stoel, Van Agt and Van den Broek) until 1986.

Mr De Hoop Scheffer was elected to the House of Representatives of the States General for the Christian Democratic Alliance (CDA) in June 1986. He became the party’s spokesperson on foreign policy (as well as asylum and refugee policy and European justice matters) in the House and served on the Permanent Committees on Justice, European Affairs and Defence. From 1989 to 1994 he chaired the Permanent Committee on Development Cooperation.

From 1986 to 1994 he was also a member of the Parliamentary Assemblies of the Council of Europe and the Western European Union (WEU). In 1990, during the Gulf crisis, he served as WEU rapporteur on the consequences of the invasion of Kuwait and continuing operations in the Gulf region. From 1994 to1997, he was a member of the North Atlantic Assembly.

He served as deputy leader of the CDA parliamentary party in the House of Representatives from December 1995 to March 1997, when he was elected leader. Since 1994, the CDA had not been part of the governing coalition and it was thus the largest opposition party. As party leader, he was involved with a wide range of issues.

In October 2001, he resigned as leader of the parliamentary party and as the political leader of the CDA. From November 2001 to 15 May 2002, he chaired the House Permanent Committee on Foreign Affairs.

On 22 July 2002, he was appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs in the first Balkenende government. He was appointed to the same post in the second Balkenende government on 27 May 2003.

At the moment, the Netherlands holds the Chairmanship of the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). Mr De Hoop Scheffer is thus the Chairman-in-Office of that organisation. The Netherlands’ term runs until the end of 2003.

Over the years, he has been active in a number of other roles. He was a member and deputy chairman of the Atlantic Commission, and served on the board of the Foundation on Interethnic Relations, a think-tank supporting the work of the former OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities, Max van der Stoel. He also served on the board of Leiden Institute of Higher Professional Education. He was a member of the Netherlands Federation of Christian Employers (NCW) committee for the Netherlands Management Cooperation Programme in Eastern Europe, chaired the Netherlands Council for Trade Promotion (NCH), and served on the advisory board of Amsterdam Nyenrode Law School. (Since becoming Minister of Foreign Affairs, he has not held positions in other organisations.)

He is married to Jeannine de Hoop Scheffer-van Oorschot, who teaches French and holds positions in various volunteer groups. They have two daughters. In his free time, he is a dedicated runner and also plays tennis and squash. He enjoys singing and is fond of Dutch, French and English literature, as well as French films.

Does that answer your question, Jahled?