Vode An (A Mandalorian Protector Mod)

Fenn_Shysa

Hello everyone.

So i've had the idea for a while now for making a mod that turns the Zann Consortium in the Mandalorian Protectors, and today finally got off my arse to do it replacing the Grenadiers with Mandalorian militamen and the disruptor Mercs with the Protectors *using Boba fetts model*.

so anyway for those wondering who the devil the Mandalorian protectors are here is a link to their article on wookieepedia.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian_Protector

so i added these two *easy enough* then changed all the text for them, when i fired up the game though i noticed the model for Fett the protectors use don't die they kind of just stand there and lack animation.

Anyone know how i can combat this?

A couple of things i have planned for the mod will be

New Heroes

Fenn Shysa (Mand'alor)

Tobbi Dala

Goran Beviin

New Units

Mandalorian Militia Men (To be Renaimed Verd'ika *Private* replacing Grenadiers)

Mandalorian Protectors  (To be Renamed Alor'uus *Corporal* replacing Mercs)

Mandalorian Ruus'alor *Sergeant* (Being a minor hero having a commander role)

Of course most of the vehicles will remain the same as they are mandalorian in orgin anyway but for space i want to add Pursuer-class enforcement ships *just need to find me someone to model it my skills lack severly there*.

So thats the very very basic idea of what i have planned as i get to use to modding the game and more i'd like alor more.